Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Toasty Tuesday! ~ Ready for the Holidays!



Hi everyone!


Happy Toasty Tuesday!

Archie and I are so excited to show you our friends all warm and toasty in their Sweater Vests.

Our friends Lola and Bruiser are waiting for Santa to arrive in their Watermelon and Salmon Roll Sweater Vests from the Fruit Smoothie and Sushi Collections.


Photo courtesy of Jenny M., MD


... and our pal, Salinger is sporting his new custom sweater vest that he just special ordered for the holidays too!


Photo courtesy of Laura K., IN


These and many other vests are listed in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!


If you do not see the one you want...


I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!


Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.


xoxox
Melissa & Archie

3 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet is looking ravishing in her sangria sweater today!

xoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh I just love seeing sweater vests on my friends!

Look how beautiful Lola and Bruiser are in their sweaters! Oh my gosh. The colors are perfect on them!
And Salinger- how handsome he is in his sweater vest.
When we look at all of these- we see the love shining from their eyes!
love
twee

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Those two are cuties and we all love Salinger and his um smile!