Monday, December 05, 2011

Snack Time for Ollie on his New Gladdy Paddy!


Happy Monday everyone!


It is me...


Cousin Ollie!

I am so excited to show you my new Gladdy Paddy Mini that Archie just got for me!


He loves his so much that he ordered one for me too!


Now I get to eat all of my seed snacks on it!


It makes snack time and clean up a breeze for my mom, Melanie!



Now Archie and I both have Gladdy Paddys!


Our friends Gladys and Linda make them in lots of sizes and colors that they sell in their etsy shop, LindyLou4U .



I am so glad I have one because my aunty Melissa thinks I am part pug!


I LOVE to eat!


Last night, I could not wait for my fresh food to come out of the trays so I took matters into my own wings.




I flew right over to taste the new weekly menu that my mom, Melanie, prepared for me!




Yummy!


Taste tested and Ollie approved!


What is on your menu this week?


Please leave me a note and let me know!


I cannot wait to hear all about it!


xoxoxo

Cousin Ollie

7 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Aww~ Cousin Ollie is so cute :]

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oooh, we love your Gladdy Paddy, it is soft and nice for your little feets.
Good dog, Ollie! How much can one small bird eat :0
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Unknown said...

OllieBird, this here is your UnkyPug Howie, I'm R-Chee's mentor so surely you have heard about me. I'm curious how I can get my own buffet, like yew got there, with delishush nuts and snacks at your service all the time. Please write soon with clear instructions so I can get Maw up to speed.
fondly,
Unky Pee

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Hi Howie :)I'm actually part pug as you can see from my love of food. the secret to getting a buffet is focus!!! i send pictures of food cubes to my mommy while she is sleeping and voila! each morning a get a special cube of food. try it and see if it works. Parrotlets have great focus so being part birdy and part puggy is quite the combo. Let me know if you need help. I have been working with Moe on this and he is now a master as well

Luv, Ollie

LindyLou4U said...

Oh Ollie you are the cutest ever...and we love the fact that you are the only bird to date who has their own Gladdy Paddy...we are glad you are having fun and enjoying it. Thank you for sharing all of your awesome photos with us.
Hugs and smiles,
Linda and Gladys

Hank said...

Ollie, buddy! Nice setup ya got there!

You sure are a good lookin' bird. Green is my mom's favert color!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Ollie!
Do you really get to eat all those good nuts and seeds? I am straining my eyes trying to get a good glimpse of it all..
yummy!
I love your gladdy paddy,,,, wow,,, you have everything you need! Your a lucky birdie!
love
tweedles