Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pug Ornaments ~ Super FUN Find!

Hi everyone!


Happy Wednesday!

Archie and I have been busy working but we always make time for FUN.

Shhhh! Don't tell, but on our breaks from filling orders we have been shopping for pug art too!


We believe you can never have enough PuG Art!


Tee Hee!

We just found the cutest handmade pug ornaments on Etsy from a very talented Denver artist named Darla.


Her shop is Mrs. Kitty Face and she has fabulous art to share with all of us!



I just love the ornaments we got from her.


She hand makes each one, and I have hung them right at my desk.


Melanie calls them little pug clouds!


How perfect is that?


They even have cute little pug tails!

Please visit her shop if you would like one too.

They are fabulous and make me smile from ear to ear!

I love sharing these little treasures with you!

Thank you for stopping by today!

What fun things have you been finding out there?

Please leave me a note and let me know.

I cannot wait to come and see!

xoxoxo
Melissa and R-Chee ;)

13 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What adorable ornies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Oh Melissa - I just received my Pug Clouds too. I enjoyed it for one day and then packed it away because we leave for Germany next week.

Wilma said...

I like the bug butts!!!!! Heeeeeeeeee!!!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Those pug ornaments are too cute! Will have to get mom to check them out for our tree next year :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Love those little curly tails!

♥♥♥
M & S

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Melissa and Archie Beans!
I so am going to check this seller on etsy out. Too cute!!
Much Love,
Mama Mindy of The Slimmer Puggums

Laura said...

Cute ornaments! I checked out her shop, but she is already on vacation! Sounds like a good idea to me too!

Payton said...

Hi Archie! We've been busy making cookie! YUM! I may have to strike if I don't get one soon though. The pug ornament is super cute...great find!
Love,
Payton

Sandy Mastroni said...

Pug clouds > I LOVE that
the ornament is VERY cute
Merry Christmas Melissa to you and Archie and Fred !

Mare said...

Love those ornaments! And we love you too! Have a Merry Christmas! mare and the critters...

Sketching with Dogs said...

Aww, sweet little puggy ornaments!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

The Daily Pip said...

Oh these are really cute!!!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Those pug clouds are happy little things! How cute!
love
twee