Thursday, December 01, 2011

Oscar the Grouch & Cookie Monster!


Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so excited to show you two cutie patooties from The Sweater Vest Gallery today!




Oscar The Grouch & Cookie Monster!


Daisy the Frenchie chose Oscar The Grouch.


Isn't she cute?


Photo courtesy of her mom, Cheryl C., in GA.


... and Gomez is from CA.


He wanted to be warm and snuggly as The Cookie Monster this Winter! :)



These and many other vests are listed in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!


If you do not see the one you want... I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!


Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.


xoxox

Melissa & Archie

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The pups look so nice and warm in their sweater vests!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sketching with Dogs said...

We love those varigated sweaters, they look great!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

Adorable they must be nice and warm

LindyLou4U said...

LOVE those sweaters...great work Melissa! Hug to you and the "Arch-man"!
Linda and Gladys

Unknown said...

Daisy and Gomez look fabulous in their vests. Great work Melissa.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Daisy and Gomez are so adorable in their sweater vests! Such cute little models. The colors are just perfect and they look so happy and snuggly wearing the vests made with love!!
Seeing these - reminds me of how much I love my sweater vests!
love
twee

Jenni Morrison said...

This is Jenni, Gomez' mommy. I just saw this. Thank you for featuring him. He is very proud to be in your blog in his cozy sweater. Daisy looks gorgeous in hers too!

Happy Holidays!
Jenni and Gomez