Monday, December 26, 2011

Friend's Fabulous Art ~ Sharing Smiles!



Happy Monday everyone!

Archie and I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend filled with family, food & fun!

We thought today would be the perfect day to share with you the wonderful art our friends' have made and shared with us.

We LOVE seeing what you are up to and cannot wait to share the smiles with everyone!


Our friend's Laura & Salinger learned to knit this year and made this fabulous scarf!


We loved watching it grow and grow and grow!


Every photo made us smile!


Thank you for sharing them with us Laura!



... and my sister Melanie has been busy making her holiday gifts this year!


Look what she made for me!!!


I LOVE my mosaic trivet and Holiday Elf dolls Melly!


Thank you so much for making them for me!


I just adore them and you!


What gifts did you make, receive or give this year that gave you joy?


Please leave us a note and tell us all about it!


We cannot wait to see & hear!


xoxoxo

m & a

6 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Archie! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! My little sissy painted a family self portrait (I was in it, too) and put it in a frame that she decorated with pretty rocks.

Your pal, Pip

Payton said...

Hi Archie!
We made cookies and sweet treats to give away! I even took some to my local vet!
Love,
Payton

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Hi Melissa & R-Chee-Kins

The best thing we did was take a little internet holiday ~ this is the first day we've been on the computie since Saturday. We did a little surfing on our Blackberry but we tried to take a little break :)

We made peanut butter bon bons and homemade oreos as nice treats for everyone. We also beaded up some bracelets.

Mostly we worked on making our smiles extra big and sending out lots of peaceful vibes! It really wore Scarlet out, she's snoring very loudly right now :)

xoxoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

tubby3pug said...

Those are some great crafts. Making stuff is so much fun. We hope you had a fabulous Christmas and thanks for making our amazing sweater vests, We love them and you!

Urban Hounds

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ooh that is a very loooong scarf and we love your trivet and elves!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh how fun to see crafts peoples make! I loved the scarf, and of course the trivet and elf!
I just colored a lttle
love
twee