Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wonderful Holiday Elf Dolls!



Happy Wednesday everyone!


Oh my gosh!

Look at these wonderful Holiday Elf dolls my twin sister, Melanie, has been making for a Holiday Craft Show in Winter Park, CO!






I LOVE them all!





I have purchased 3 already and want more!


Each one is so unique and whimsical!


I promised Melly I would share and let others have a chance to purchase them at her Holiday Show and in her Etsy Shop too. :)





They are flying out the door!



Please feel free to contact her through her Etsy Shop if you would like one too.



I know she will custom make one for you if she can fit them into production.

*Please order early so that you will not be disappointed.*



xoxoxo


Melissa & Archie

13 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The elf dolls are just adorable! You and your sissy are both so very talented, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Opaka said...

Oh I love the sweet eflys, such a shame they can't be shipped to Australia.

Resweater said...

They are SO cute!!! I love them! They remind me of 2 elf dolls we had when I was little. I would get so excited when my mom would pull them out of the Christmas box each year :).

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Those are just darling! Does Archikins think they're his new playmates?

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Laura said...

You both definitely got the twin craft gene! Love these cute elves! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Diane said...

These are amazing, Melissa! So very cute. What will you come up with next! Happy Thanksgiving to you! xo Diane

Too Cute Pugs said...

So cute! We would love to go to the craft sale - one day we will make it out to CO!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Payton said...

Two talented sisters in this family, that is for sure!
Love,
Payton

LindyLou4U said...

The dolls are adorable! I love that both you and your sister are so artistic! You must have tons of ideas to trade back and forth.
-Linda and Gladys

The Daily Pip said...

Oh they are just adorable! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Your pal, Pip

Fannie said...

Cuddly and adorably whimsical. Happy Thanksgiving, Melissa and Archie.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gosh
they are too cute! A whole family of them! Look at their smiles!
love
tweedles

Peng Peng said...

those are so cool! the crazy hats are the best! happy thanksgiving :)