Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Sweater Vest Gallery ~ Meet Libby & Mitzu



Hi everyone!


I am so excited to show you the new photos Lauren M. from TX just shared with me of her mom's puggy Libby and her puggy Mitzu in their sweater vests!



You might remember this fabulous photo that Lauren took last year of Libby feeling a bit deflated after not getting her very own vest when Mitzu opened her Forget-Me-Not Sweater Vest.


Tee Hee!


Well as you can see from the first photo on this post that Libby just opened her new Cheesie Weenie Sweater Vest!

Lauren said she was so happy and comfy in it that she kept it on inside all day and took a nap in it!





Mitzu put hers on too and they snored together all afternoon!


I love receiving all of your photos and stories!


Thank you so much for always sharing with me and Archie!


You all make our world a very Fun place to be!


xoxoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

5 comments:

tubby3pug said...

Very very pretty sweaters I love the pink

marianne said...

Oh my gosh....... My next dog will be a pug and I will order a sweater the day I get him/her!!!!!!!
These are just so fabulous!

The Daily Pip said...

So cute! It's chilly here today and I got to wear my sweater vest for the first time! Hurray!

Your pal, Pip

LindyLou4U said...

I LOVE the photo gallery and all the wonderful personalities featured in their awesome sweaters. It is my "hope" that one day Gladys will learn to enjoy wearing one so both she and I can enjoy it! Until that day, I will be happy to "share" in the joy of all of you and your sweaters!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

gosh!
Libby and Mitzu are so adorable puggies and look at how cute they are in their sweaters!!
Libby's pink is soooo sweet and pink looks so adorable on her.
She does not feel left out anymore!
And Mitzu's Forget- Me- Nots is too beautiful too. I have one just like it and love it to pieces!
love
twee