Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Barkclava Dog Hats Come to Life!

Meet Marvin & Mugsy!


Hi Everyone!


Oh my goodness!

Look at these fabulous photos of Mugsy and Marvin that their mom, Elisa V., in CT just shared with me!


Mugsy is in the Betty Sweater Vest that is the Aqua body / Black bobbles / Turquoise collar

and...



Marvin is in the Snow Cone Sweater Vest Turquoise body/ Lime bobbles/ Multi Variegated collar


Both with matching Barkclava Hats!




Mugsy just turned 16 on Monday November 14th!


Help me celebrate him by leaving a comment on this post and I will pass them all on to his mom to read!

I cannot tell you the joy all of your comments and photos bring to me and Archie!












It is so much fun to see The New Barkclava Dog Hats just come to life on your beautiful doggies!


Thank you so much for always playing and sharing with us!

If you would like Archie and I to make you your very own Barkclava Dog Hat, please feel free to visit the Barkclava Dog Hat Gallery ~ www.barkclava.com ~ for inspiration and my Etsy Shop to order!


Please also feel free to contact me anytime with any questions!


xoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

10 comments:

LindyLou4U said...

Mugsy is "16"??? My goodness!!! And how old is Marvie?
Not having had a pug before, I thought Gladys was "old" as she is turning 11 this year and we have had her in our life for 1 year this month. I had no idea of their life span/conditions. She has a rather quaint story regarding her past, which I would love to share sometime. But to tell you that she is rather "pugnatious" is an understatement. We are learning new things about her everyday.

Mugsy looks fabulous and I would love to know more about him, his habits,daily routine, etc...for a senior pug. I am delighted to see him in his lovely sweater and hat! Great work Melissa as always. Thank you again for such a fun blog!
-Linda and Gladys

Anonymous said...

These pictures are precious!!!

I hope u can get all your friends and clients to model for us!!

Tell their Mommy i think her pugs are adorable!

Gaye
Annie
Madame

Payton said...

Oh, I can see why these pics bring you so much happiness. Two cute pugs for sure!
Love,
Payton

Rosa Noel said...

Omg!! They look so adorable with these hats and dog sweaters! Blue is my favorite color and I like to buy every kind of stuff in this color! It's my passion to dress up my little fellow in these dog clothing and to buy some accessories as well. Thank you for sharing this! Have a great day!

Molly the Airedale said...

The sweater vest and the barkclava hats are just such an adorable set! The Puggies look so cute in them!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

dw said...

These two look marvelous in their sweaters and hats! And 16 years old?? Wow, way to go Mugsy! Whatever you're doing, keep it up! :)

The Daily Pip said...

OMD! How absolutely adorable! Happy belated birthday to Mugsy! 16 WOW! I am about 14, you know! I sure hope I look as good as Mugsy when I am 16!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

These photos just made our whole day! Mugsy and Marvin are tooo cute for words!
Look how
stunning they are in their beautiful sweater - barclava hat sets!
The colors are so beautiful on them, and their little faces are glowing from all the love!
Happy 16 Birthday Mugsy from my end of the world to yours!
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

They look so adorable in their outfits!

Happy sweet 16 to the birthday boy!

mondoexpressionism said...

Thanks everyone for all your comments on my boys! Yes Mugsy did just turn 16 and Marvin is 12. They both eat a natural home-cooked diet, no commercial dog food. My husband makes it every week or so in a crock pot. The main ingredients are chicken, sweet potato, veggies, oats or barley, and some olive oil. They love it and so does the cat. I know this has something to do with their great health. Both of the boys had their senior blood and urine profiles done this month at the vets and they both came back perfect!