Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweater Vest Gallery ~ New Cutie Patooties


Happy Thursday everyone!


I am so excited to show you new photos of beautiful puggies enjoying their Sweater Vests today!


This gorgeous puggy is Scarlet in her Sangria Sunset Sweater Vest from The Variegated Collection!


Photo courtesy of Meredith L., RI



and these cutie patooties are Gen and The Foo enjoying their Pastel Variegated Sweater Vests!



Look how cute!

They are ready for their afternoon tummy rubs and snacks!




I love making my dog sweater vests and sharing them with all of you!


I am so excited to be working on custom orders and creating a brand new collection to show you next week!

I also have a wonderful inventory of sweater vests in my Etsy Shop right now!


They are ready to ship and flying out the doors daily so shop early this year for the best selection or choose a custom listing in the correct size for your doggie and I will be happy to make you whatever you would like!


xoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

7 comments:

tubby3pug said...

So adorable, we have to get one soon, once vet bills are under control

Pug Hugs, P@ul@ said...

What lovely little darlings all decorated up in your bobble sweaters. We love your bobble sweaters.....have many of them for my pug quads.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We're so excited to be included in the gallery and we love the variegated collection ~ we may need another...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton said...

I really must get with the program and have mom order me one soon!
Love,
Payton

Elgor82 said...

Your sweaters are adorable!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Great pictures! Everyone looks comfy and cute!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love looking at those "cutie patooties"!!
Scarlett looks beautiful in her sweater and so do Gen and the Foo!
The sweaters are soooo pretty and happy. We can see the love in every stitch!
love
twee