Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Inspiration Unleashed ~ Friends' Exciting Creations!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am so excited to show you the projects my friend's have been working on and were generous enough to share with me and Archie!


The first one is from our friend Lynne in England.

She just created a bobble shade from our tutorial and I am so excited to share it with you!






Ta Da!


You can hang it anywhere!


It can be a window or wall display!


You can even hang it from the ceiling and make it into a mobile if you like!


I just love the colors she chose for her bobbles!

Thank you so much Lynne for sharing it with all of us!




The second project is this wonderful Easy to Knit Teddy Bear that our friends over at The Urban Hounds created!


She ingeniously made this into a cat toy by adding catnip to the stuffing!

How fabulous is that?!


I love seeing everything you are creating!


Thank you so much for including us in on your fun!


Please feel free to contact me anytime and to show me what you are up to!


We cannot wait to see!


xoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We just love the bobble shades! They are so colorful and fun!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, that little cat toy bear is adorable!
What a great pattern, I must try it soon.
I had so much fun making my bobble wall hanging, it looks like a work of art up there, I love it!
Thank you for generously sharing all your patterns with us Melissa :)
Hugs, Lynne

tubby3pug said...

Oh my gosh! I am so honored that my cat toy from your pattern is on your website. The bobble thing is amazing. I am still a beginner and I find your projects so inspiring, I am going to have to learn to crochet as well as knit. Thank you so much for putting it on your site

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Missy, you share so much creative stuff with us, and it just makes our day!
Those bobbles are just the happiest little things..
and I imagine some kitty is mighty happy with the cat nip toy- how cute it is.
love
twee