Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Funnies ~ Archie's Pumpkin Custard Bites Recipe



Happy Friday everyone!


It is me...


Archie ~ Chef Boy-O-Boy Barchie!



Look what I just made for all of us!


Pumpkin Custard Bites!


They are sooo YUmmy, YummY, yuMMy!


I just cannot stop eating them!


Just in case I slurp all of these down before you get here, I am sharing my super special recipe with you!



Pumpkin Custard Bites


I N G R E D I E N T S:


1 can pumpkin - 15 oz

2 egg yolks

1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

1 tsp. cinnamon


I N S T R U C T I O N S:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all ingredients.

Spoon into mini muffin tins

Bake custards at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.

Let custards cool completely before serving.

Store in refrigerator or freezer.


Makes 18 Pumpkin Custard Bites




I just love them!


Nom! Nom! Nom!

Please let me know if you make any!



I cannot wait to eat all ... I mean one of yours too!

xoxoxo


Archie Pumpkin Face Barchie :)

16 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

They look so yummy, Archie! We are going to be beggin' our mom to please make us some!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Elgor82 said...

Looks great - I am always looking for new recipes for the pugs. Thanks for sharing ... I will have to make some this weekend!

Payton said...

Those look so yummy, Archie! I will try to get my mom in the kitchen ASAP! Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Payton

Kitty+Coco said...

Yep, I might try that out this weekend. Looks delicious! Pumpkin is good for our tummies too so we are all winners on this one.

Kitty+Coco

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Those look very tasty! Maybe we can get mom to make us some this weekend!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Archie, those look so yummy I can barely see straight!!!


We will be painting our new house this weekend! I nap, I mean supervise while the parents paint.

Your pal, Pip

Hank said...

Gawd, bud! Those look deeeelicious!

But don't be eatin' too many. All that punkin' will have ya makin' a lot o' trips to the outhouse.

dw said...

Archie, those look like wonderful little pumpkin treats! I will have to try them real soon! You're such a cutie patootie!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Archie those look mighty tasty! Thanks for sharing the recipe....we love anything pumpkin here.


Hugs
the girls

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie....
If I make them, can my moms eat them too? I like to share .
They look so good,,, I want them now!
love
twee

Salinger The Pug said...

OOOHHH wow Chef Boy oh Boy Barchie! I had no idea you were such an accomplished chef!

These look FABULOUS!!!! I think I'm going to ask mom to make them for me and my friends for halloween night (when we get stuck inside the house!)

Love,
S-Dog

Unknown said...

Wow - these look delicious. We will certainly try this recipe. Thanks for sharing Archie.
You pals from Guam

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

love the banner of archie picture and the yarn art painting! It is so perfect!

tubby3pug said...

Oh Archie those look super duper yummy

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Oh my goodness Archie, those look DELISH!! Bailey must try these out! Hope you had a super Howl-o-ween!!:)

Beth, Bailey and girls<3

Vito and Gina said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I MUST HAVE THESE RIGHT AWAY!!!! MOM!!!!!! Look how few ingredients, I think even Mom could handle that! We will report back! You look sooooo happy, I must look that happy soon. I might even share with Vinny if I get full. HA! Like I would ever get full.

Later!
Vito