Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall FUN ~ My New Crochet Bobble Hat




Happy Monday everyone!


Fall is my favorite time of year!


The air gets crisp and cool.


The leaves change colors and blow in the air.


... and I get to wear all of the yarn that I love to crochet!


I thought a new hat would be a fun way to wear my favorite Lion Brand Amazing yarn that I have been making all of my moss and sea creatures from.


I even threw a few bobbles on the top so that I would match Archie on our walks!




Ta Da!



It feels like a warm hug for my head everytime I wear it!


It is so comfy, I even find myself wearing it indoors while watching tv and crocheting in the evenings.


Maybe I will get lots of new ideas with all of this warm yarn on my head! :)


Tee Hee!


I will keep you posted on all of my bright ideas!


xoxoxox

Melissa & Archie


6 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

That is so adorable!!! My mom may need a hat like that since we are supposed to have a super cold winter this year!

Your pal, Pip

Resweater said...

It looks great! I love the colors... so pretty! :)

Payton said...

Everyone always teases my mom that she looks like Nanook of the North with all the stuff she wears to keep warm in the winter. So I know she would really like your hat.
Love,
Payton

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new hat is just beautiful, Melissa! We love it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh the colors are soooooo beautiful!
It looks so soft and cozy and happy!
The bobbles are fun!
Yes,, now you can match Archie Poo!
You are so amazing with all your ideas!
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

That hat is just gorgeous, it looks so toasty warm and you look so pretty in it!
Hugs, Lynne xx