Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ollie is IN the Office

Hi Everyone!


It is me ... Cousin Ollie!

Happy Thursday to you!


My mom, Melanie, brings me to work with her every Thursday!


I am here to take your calls!


Gotta question?


Well, I gotta an answer for everything. ;)

I'll just wait for the phone to ring...

Dooo tooo doooo...


Noooo worries...

Take yewr time furmulatin' yewr thoughts.


I get paid by the hour ... in bird seed :)


Tee Hee!


xoxoxooxo


Cousin Ollie with my Octopus dollie ;)

~ Over & Out ~

9 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Thursday must be the most fun day of the week in the office with you there Ollie!
We would like to know, if we bark non-stop for treats all day, how many will we get before bedtime, bol.
Please feel free to use a calculator.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Tiffy said...

That's so cool that you get to go to work with your mom, Ollie. I bet you help out a lot. Answering calls is a hard job. Maybe you should ask for more bird seed!

Tiffy

Payton said...

I think all pets should be able to go to work with their peeps! Have a great day!
Love,
Payton

Ruth Welter said...

Ollie is so cute Melissa...how long has Melanie had him?

Ruth

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Having a great time today - very busy and productive! Archie and Moe can come visit anytime :) Luv, Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

We bet all your mom's co-workers love visiting with you, Ollie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We bet you get lots of visitors at your desk, Ollie - you are just too cute not to stop by and say hello.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Laura said...

I have a question, Ollie! How did you get so cute?

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Ollie.,,
I bet you everyone just loves to see you.
And I am sure you get lots of bird seed to eat!
Your growing a little Ollie,,, (from the bird see of course)
love
twee

ps,, having computer or internet probs!