Monday, September 19, 2011

New Pug Painting ~ Winking Pug Puppy ~ A77

Happy Monday everyone!


I am so excited to show you the new Winking Pug Puppy painting I just finished!

It is my second pug painting of 2011, and it was inspired by the smiles that Archie brings us everyday! :)

I was having so much fun painting that I forgot to pull out my camera until I was almost done painting this little guy!


Here he is just before I added the finishing lines and shading...


But... If you would like to see how I create my paintings from start to finish, I have documented the process for you to enjoy.



Tee Hee!


He is so happy to meet all of you!


He is officially pug design A77, now available on my website on all of my products where you can choose the design.


Please feel free to contact Archie amd me anytime with any questions. :)

Have a super day everyone!

xoxoxo

a & m

14 comments:

Laura said...

So cute - Archie is proud!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Such cuteness!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton said...

Hi Archie and Melissa,
It's been so long overdue that I should stop by and say Hi. I have heard such great things about angel Emmitt and the two of you! Have a great week!
Love,
Payton

Noodles said...

Archie - you are so inspirational!!!! That is a simply FAB painting of you.
Love Noodles

Mare said...

Melissa this is so ADORABLE!!!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Your pal, Pip

Ruth Welter said...

Melissa, your new painting is wonderful, love the wink.

Ruth

Ritaestelle said...

Melissa, I love the winking pug painting and the step-by-step demonstration with the photos at each step!! You are awesome and such an inspiration!! I might just try painting on wood sometime - of course mine would for sure be abstract!! LOL!!

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwww, the winking puppy is just adorable, Melissa! You do such wonderful work!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Wilma said...

Oh, this guys a real cutie! Of course so is your inspiration. Thanks guys for sending me good vibes when I was feeling down. I feel so much better now. Having great friends sure helps a lot!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie
Look what you inspired your mom to do! Just look at it!
Its a Blue Ribbon winner for sure!

Missy,, its just spectacular,, your captured the moment,, and we feel it!
You are amazing!
love
tweedles

Liss said...

Aww

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a darling little pug puppy painting, so sweet :)
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Unknown said...

Hi -


Thank you so much for creating this blog.
Bravo!!!

I love all the items you posted with the Pug images.
That is one lucky Pug to have you as an owner.

Just want to share what my young art students are doing in Chicago. Our focus in conservation of our planets resources. They are just ages 6-8 - but they totally get it.

http://ecogreen4fun.blogspot.com/

Cheers- Neko