Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Pug Art Collection Additions ~ Pug Sculpture & Wool Pillow!



Happy Wednesday everyone!


Yippeeeee!


My new sculpture that I ordered from Brianna Blue Studio is here!


I have a wonderful collection of Beth's work, and I now needed an Archie sculpture!


Meet Archie Bear!



The lime green was an easy choice for me to make.


Beth will love to make one for you too in any color you like!




Archie just loves him and so do I!



The final new addition I have made lately to my pug art collection is this fabulous wool pug pillow from Germany!





It is made by one of my favorite artists on Etsy MaldiMaglia


She makes all of the wool pugs I love to collect in a rainbow of colors!



He sits perfectly on my new chair from IKEA under my magic bubble scuplture!

How fun is that?

What new pug items have you added to your collection?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
melissa & archie


8 comments:

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Hi Melissa and Archie!!

I am honored to be featured in your fabulous blog!!:) Thank you SO much!! Archie Bear looks fantastic in lime green:-)
I absolutely LOVE the pug pillow-It is sooo cute!! You have the best pug collection ever!

Lots of pug hugs and love,

Beth, Bailey Rose and the girls:)

Peng Peng said...

holy cow, er Pug! that green pug sculpture is amaaaazzzzing! Great pillow too! so fun and happy your house must be ;)

Unknown said...

Oh I love these!!! I want everything! : ) Including little Archie, in his lime green vest. But I promise I would only borrow him long enough to kiss his face and then return him to you promptly. xo

pugsx4 said...

So very cute and Archie is growing so fast!
I'd really like to know where the rug came from.
I am looking for a new rug for my dining room and that would be perfect.
Thanks, Kim

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my gosh, we LOVE those pillows! Those colors are amazing and of course, the pug is too cute!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The little green pug sculpture is so cute,, and reminds me of Archie Poo!
How fun he is to be added to your family!
The wool pug pillow is gorgeous!
Your world is so colorful and fun, and makes us feel good!
love
twee

Unknown said...

oh that is an adorable art doll...love it!!!!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, aren't they both adorable.
Archie looks very much like his sculpture - did you know he was sitting for it? LOL
Hugs, Lynne xx