Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Dog Sweater Vest ~ Wasabi & Ginger


Happy Tuesday everyone!


Archie and I are so excited to show you our newest Sweater Vest creation we just added to

The Sushi Collection ~ Wasabi & Ginger


Green, Mint, & Hot Pink Variegated body / Mint bobbles / Mint collar


How Delicious!


Your pup will look both Zesty & Sweet in this yummy vest.



Archie says he would like some Wasabi & Ginger with his Moo Shu pig toy. :)

nom! nom! nom!


This sweater vest and many other designs are in the Etsy Shop today!


Please let me know if there is a certain sweater vest you would like me to make for you.


You can see all the possibilities anytime in The Sweater Vest Gallery at www.dogsweatervests.com.


I am happy to make a custom sweater for you anytime!

Just choose the custom sweater vest option in the Etsy Shop in your desired size, XS, S or M. :)


Archie and I are adding new sweater vests to the shop everyday!


xoxoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

4 comments:

Tiffy said...

I love this sweater vest! It reminds me of spring so I am putting it on my list of things to buy next March!

Tiffy

tubby3pug said...

Makes me thing of sushi, have to add it to the b day wish list Hopefully we can pay of those vet bills soon and get shopping

Tweedles -- that's me said...

These colors sing! The mint green and all of them together remind me of a water fall - so fresh feeling!

Archie ,,, you and your little piggy are too cute together!
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oooh, what a brilliant sweater - it makes us feel like visiting a Japanese restaurant right now, mmmmm!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx