Monday, September 26, 2011

New Additions to my Pug Art Collection ~ Pug Doll & Lampwork Bead

Happy Monday everyone!

I am so excited to show you the newest additions to my pug collection!

As you all know, I love to make pug art, but I also love to collect it from all over the world!

My wonderful husband recently went into my Etsy favorites and found this fabulous pug doll I have been wanting forever!

I was so thrilled to find it on my pillow the morning of our 16th anniversary!

It is so special and goes perfectly with Emmitt's mini-me doll that means the world to me!








The second pug masterpiece I have to show you is this unbelievably cute pug lampwork bead Melanie got for me!




I have him right on my desk next to my little wooden sculpture of Emmit!

It makes me so happy to have Emmitt and Archie together all around me!


I have more new pug art in my collection to show you this week!


What is your favorite thing to collect?


Archie says his is to collect rocks!


Please leave us a note and let us know!


We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo

a & m

10 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Happy 16th Anniversary to you and Fred, hope you had a wonderful day!
And what fantastic gifts.
I love the pug doll and the lampwork bead is a masterpiece!
Hugs, Lynne xx

The Daily Pip said...

Mini-me Archie, too cute! My sister has a little mini-me Pip stuffed animal. She calls him little Pip.

Happy Anniversary!

Your pal, Pip

Payton said...

Congratulations on 16 years of marriage! Here's to many more! You know, I'm not sure that mom collects anything, but I think I'd have to say that I love to collect toys and treats!
Love,
Payton

Mia said...

Oh what cute pieces!! Momma loves her Maybeads!!! She thinks they are so cute and fun!!

~kisses~

Mia

Maybeads said...

Congratulations on 16 years! What a thoughtful husband. :) The pug doll is adorable! I'm so glad you like the bead - pugs are one of my all time favorite beads to make. Thanks so much for posting it!

oh, albatross said...

i am so, so glad it was such a wonderful surprise for you. pug love!

xo. everyeskimo

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 16th anniversary, Melissa and Fred!
You have the most awesome Puggy collection, Melissa :-)

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Awww I love the doll! How cute. I just found a small travel mug at petsmart with a cute pug on it. I collect anything pug!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Aren't surprises just the best thing in the world! The little pug is soooo cute!
Fred was so thoughtful in getting that for you! I also would have been on top of the world!
Happy 16 years together, and many more!!!
love
twee

LindyLou4U said...

Congratulations on your recent anniversary! And yes, the bead is awesome. Can't tell you how cute Archie is! My old gal, Gladys is ~10 now, gray faced, but such a love...I didn't have here when her face was "black"...makes me wonder what she looked like as younger "lady".
Hugs to you both!
-Linda