Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fred's Amazing Photography ~ RMNP Workshop ~ September 2011

Hi Everyone!

Fred just got back from a weekend photography workshop in Rocky Mountain National Park with John Fielder.

He had a wonderful time and created these amazing images that I could not wait to share with you.


I will let them speak for themselves...











What do they say to you?


I am so proud of Fred!


I have framed them all and have created a Fred Gallery wall!


He inspires me everyday!


Life is Art... Art is Life!


xoxoxoox

m

9 comments:

Liss said...

Wonderful. Brings peace just looking at them.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Fred has incredible talent.
Those photographs are stunning.
Hugs, Lynne xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

His work is just beautiful. We understand why you are so proud of him.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Payton said...

How pretty! Makes me want to visit those places to run around and frolic!
Love,
Payton

Molly the Airedale said...

What awesome photos! We can't decide which one is our favorite!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hank said...

These photos say to me....."You should be here!!!"

Beautiful!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I hear the water rushing over the jagged rocks, making its way on a never ending journey.
The rushing water speaks and asks me to listen to its rhythm. And remember life goes on,, even in the darkest moments, just as the tides race in and race out. I can feel the spray on my face.

The lakes draw me close and welcome me to sit in the solitude of the moment. Breathe deep and take the moment in.

The big elk says,, I am free, and I share my land with you. My land , your land,, we share.

That is what the photos speak to me, and now i feel peaceful. They are so beautiful. Fred is awsome to capture these moments.
love
twee

Nancy at the Farm said...

We love Fred's pictures! Would it be okay if we downloaded one for our desktop? We just love the water ones, and the trees, etc. Just beautiful!

Love, Dozer and Cooper

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! Fred's Photos are amazing Melissa...does he have a shop too? He should!!!!