Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Barkclava Dog Hats ~ New Product Launch!




Hi Everyone!


I am so excited to launch a product line for you to enjoy!


~ Barkclava Dog Hats ~


Designed & Hand Crocheted

by Melissa Langer





Archie loves his new Batman Barkclava Dog Hat!


He thinks it makes him look smart! :)


See all the ideas just popping out of my head? :)



May I have a cheerio for being so smart?




Thanks mom!




Howie in Texas loves his Orange Crush Barkclava too!

He wants extra cheese on his pizza today!


The Barkclava Dog Hats are custom made for you when you order.

You may purchase them anytime in my Etsy Shop.

Here are all the details...


Fun meets fashion with Barkclava Dog Hats by Melissa Langer.


Barkclava Dog Hats combine whimsy and warmth to bring smiles to everyone who sees them.


Each hat is designed & hand crocheted by me in your choice of colors.


They are made to order so please allow 2 weeks for me to make and ship your hat to you.


They are designed to fit most small breeds that are comfortable with not having holes for their ears to pop out of the hats. :)


I designed the hats to match my Dog Sweater Vests that you can view at http://www.dogsweatervests.com.


My whimscial dog hats and sweater vests can be purchased or custom ordered anytime in my Etsy Shop.

You get to choose any 3 colors you want!

When making your hat, I just need to know your dog's...


Breed


Weight


Neck Size


Your 3 color choices for the:

Hat / Trim / Bobble

Please fill in the above information in the comments box at check out.


Have a look around our gallery, http://www.barkclava.com , where you will find a rainbow of dog hats for your small breed dogs to enjoy!


Use the Barkclava Dog Hat Gallery as a jumping off point or pick a combo shown.

Anything is possible!


* Special Offer * - Shipping on Dog Hats is FREE when purchased with a Dog Sweater Vest.



Dog Hat details:
100% acrylic yarn
Easy on & off design

Easy Care Instructions:
Machine gentle or hand wash ~ Lay flat to dry

Tweedles in Oregon loves her Barkclava Dog Hat!


Archie and I are so excited to make dog hats and sweater vests for you to enjoy.


Please contact us anytime with any questions!


xoxoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

11 comments:

BriannaBlueStudio said...

O-M-G! How adorable are your new hats?!! I just LOVE them! Archie makes such a wonderful model, too:-) We are waiting for the weather to cool down here in FL so that we can order Bailey her first official Pug Notes sweater and hat!! Teehee!

Lots of love,
Beth, Bailey and girls<3

Wilma said...

Oh boy! These hats are the cutest! Well, not as cute as the models, but almost!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

OMD! I love the 3 hats standing & smiling all in a row! Those are adorable :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Vito and Gina said...

OH NO, Melissa! PLEASE don't let my Mom see these! You know how I feel about hats! :(

Later!
Vito

Barbara said...

I love the hats; they're adorable, but I'm not so sure the dogs do!! They look a little...apprehensive!!

Jeep hates clothing of any kind, but I'm thinking Minnie might go for this...

Diane said...

Oh Melissa...this is one of your cutest creations yet! I love them in all colors...I don't think there's another face that would look cuter than the PUG! xo Diane

Laura said...

Oh my - these hats are too adorable and certainly made me smile seeing your model! LOL! Another great creation, Melissa!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hee hee, those Barkclava hats are all so cute!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

mormar said...

Ant Mellissy, dese are cude hats, Us ouggermen in Pugaona don needz no hats ur fwettys, but ifn we did, I tole the mommy to git dem frum yew! Yew iz a grate maker ub pug stuff Yer pal, Chu,

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh look at little Archie and Howie!
What cute models in those hats!
I love my hat, and I think we could have a hat party!
Yeaaa, the hats are born!
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

These are so adorable!!!!!