Monday, September 05, 2011

Archie's New Trick!



Happy Labor Day Everyone!


I hope you are enjoying cheeeeze burgers, hot dogs, wally melon and ice cream right now!


You may wonder what I am doing...


I am practicing my new trick to impress friends and family at the BBQ we will go to today!




I can balance two Cheerios on my paws now and have enough power to wait to eat them!


Momma said she is so proud of me that she had to make a movie to show you!




Ta Da!


Nom, Nom, Nom!


Now where are those burgers?


Please leave a note and tell me what you and your family are doing today!


I cannot wait to hear all about it!


xoxoxox


Archie "Cheerio Toes" Langer

11 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, we are so impressed with your skills Cherio Toes!
We could never wait more than a nano second for anything, bol.
Have a good time at the bbq and enjoy Labour Day!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

emily said...

Impressive!!!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Archie, you are SO SMART and patient. Have a nice holiday!

Your pal, Pip

Ritaestelle said...

Wow Archie!!!! Great job!! You're gonna wow them at the party today!! Have fun and Happy Labor Day to all of you! :)

Sandy Mastroni said...

wow
VERY cute !!!!!

Hank said...

Good boy, Archie!!!

Have fun at the BBQ!

tubby3pug said...

Wow what amazing willpower

The WriggleButts said...

Nice work, Archie!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are one smart little Puggie, Archie! We can't even do that trick. We have no patience.
We helped our dad clean his truck today!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Ruth Welter said...

How adorable Melissa...what a great trick, little Archie is doing so well. HOpe your bbq was fun. We just hung out today, I got some painting done, now,night time is watch tv timehere.

Ruth

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie Poo
Look at you concentrate!
You say to yourself,,,
I will wait
I will wait
I will wait,,,, and then I bet your mom or dad say "ok- get it"
And ohhh,, wasn't it worth waiting for!!!
Your are soooo smart!
I hope you had a good time at the barbyque
love
twee
ps... i got watermellon today