Monday, September 12, 2011

Archie's 1st Road Trip ~ Manitou Springs, CO


Happy Monday everyone!


It is me... Archie!


I am so excited to show you the photos from my very first road trip my pawrents took me on over Labor Day weekend!


We drove 2 hours south to Manitou Springs , and it was so much FUN!




Here I am in the motel room!


The Silver Saddle Motel was so cute and within walking distance of lots of shops and food!


We drove in on Friday afternoon and got settled in.



On Saturday, we walked into town and passed this pretty stream on our way to the Art Fair!


Dad took lots of pictures for you to enjoy!


Here is the main strip of shopping and food that we had so much fun exploring!




... and here are the houses tucked up in the hillside!



I think this shot looks like the ocean, but those are actually the mountains that surrounded us!


Here is my mom having fun at the Art Fair Shopping for goodies!



She had so much fun buying lots of pretty things and appreciating all the passion that goes into everyone's work!



This tree was right in the middle of the park and was the perfect place to snap a photo of me and mom!



We all had so much fun together!

Mom and Dad said I was such a good boy all day!


I did not pull down any tents at the art fair or leave any pee-mail anywhere I shouldn't have!


I think they were quite impressed with me!


Tee Hee!




I cannot wait to go on our next trip!



Yup, I have lots of fun adventures to look forward to!

Yippppeeee!


Where are your favorite places to visit?


Please leave me a note and let me know!


I am making a list of all the places we can go!


xoxoxox


Archie the Road Warrior

11 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a great trip!
We love all your photos, how nice must it be to have one of those houses nestled among the trees.
You are such a good boy Archie, your pawrents must be very proud!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Barbara said...

Oh Archie, that looks like such a fun trip! I love the flower paintings in that one picture! Your momma is so talented I can imagine she could make one of those if she wanted to!

I think you should go see the giant redwoods?

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

What a great adventure! You and your mom & dad look like you had a lot of fun :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun adventure and your first motel, Archie! That's so special! Seeing as you were the perfect boy, we bet you'll get to go on lots more adventures with your mom and dad!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hank said...

Wonderful photos, as usual!

That area reminds us a little of Gaitlinburg, TN (where the Smokey Mountains and Dollyworld are located!). It's about six hours south of Indianapolis. Scott and I love it but Hank's never been.

Hugs -

Sarah and Hank

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie,
Your growing up and already on your first road trip! How exciting.
So much to see and do. All the pretty crafts and people.
I just knew you would be a good boy. And I am sure everyone fell in love with you!
I love all the colorful art work that I see from the photographs your dad too.
And, I love the family photo of all 3 of you.
This is just the beginning of many new memories to be made.
Every time I look at you Archie Poo, you are cuter and cuter.
love
twee

Mare said...

You are such a good boy Archie!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Archie you are full grown....look how big you are now! Wow!!!

Fun that you had a road trip. We love hotels so many new things to smell and a big bed to play in.

Hugs
The Girls

Too Cute Pugs said...

Archie! We barely recognize you! You are getting SO big. What is your mom feeding you?!!! Of course, you are cuter than ever - and it looks like you had super duper weekend.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Laura said...

What a great trip, Archie! I'm so glad you were a good boy so you can go on more road trips!

Vito and Gina said...

Archie, you are looking all grown up! Mom just loves your blue Puppia, that is the color she plans to get for Vinny once we figure out if he will be staying with us fur-ever.

We love the picture of you with your mom & dad - and how you aren't posing for the camera. :) See you are still a puppy after all! :)

Later friend!
Vito