Monday, August 15, 2011

You Inspire Me!



Happy Monday Everyone!



I am so excited to share these NEW fabulous sweater vests that were all inspired by your Brilliant ideas & suggestions!


Thank you so much for sharing them with me because they were all so fun to make!


I cannot tell you how much I love to hear from all of you and receiving your photos just gives me goosebumps!


The first sweater in the fashion show is the Cotton Candy Sweater Vest inspired by our sweet friend Tweedles!


Cotton Candy


Soft Pink body / White bobbles / Soft Pink collar




The Eggplant Sweater Vest, was thought of by our clever friend Noodles and is modeled by our handsome friend Mr. Pip!



Eggplant


Dark Purple body / Lavender bobbles / Golden collar

The Spiderman sweater vest is the newest addition to The Super Heros Collection and was dreamed up by our friends Lynne and her 3 chihuahuas in England!


Spiderman


Red body / Black bobbles / Royal Blue collar

The Pink Panther Sweater Vest was thought up by the fabulous Tiffy and her mom, Michele!


Pink Panther


Hot Pink body / Pink bobbles / Black collar


Archie and I love hearing all of your ideas and suggestions!


Please feel free to contact us anytime!


We cannot wait to make you sweater vest your heart desires!


We have been busy making lots of fun designs for you to enjoy!


The vests above and many others are available right now in our Etsy Shop!


Have a super day today and thank you for always sharing your ideas with us!


xoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

10 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We're deciding what our new fall sweater needs to be...we have our eye on the Sangria...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Wilma said...

Oooooh, I love them all. You executed Tweedles cotton candy vest perfectly. I knew even before I saw what is was!

tubby3pug said...

Love the cotton candy-Once we can get a vet bills break we will definitely be ordering some sweaters

Barbara said...

I love them all!

May I suggest that you make a line of extra, extra small? I don't think Jeep will ever fit into his sweater (but his sissy will!!)

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh wow, there are so many wonderful sweater vests to choose from!
Tweedles and Mr Pip look gorgeous!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Noodles said...

Your sweaters are so AWESOME!!! And Tweedles looks scrumptious in her cotten candy vest while Pip looks edible in his eggplant one. Just incredible. I need to NEEDLES my Mommy.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

The cotton candy one looks yummy and so cute on Tweedles!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you so much for making my cotton candy sweater Auntie Melissy!
It feels sooo good, and I feel the love you stitched into it!
Its fun to share ideas with you.
And I see Mr Pip in his beautiful eggplant sweater! It looks so smashing on that little cutie pie!
His perfect colors!
And the Pink Panther, and Spiderman,,, what vibrant colors!
The possibilities are endless!
I cannot wait to see someone model them!
love
twee

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my goodness, Tweedles looks adorable in her pretty new sweater vest!!! I sure love all your names - cotton candy is so cute!

Your pal, Pip

Joan Princing Art said...

WOW Melissa, it is SO much fun to see all the designs you can come up with for your beautiful sweater vests. I enjoy reading the titles of them first, then viewing the photo and then saying "Yep...that really does look like...cotton candy, etc!" Excellent work.
J & J