Monday, June 06, 2011

Inspired from the Garden ~ The Eat your Veggies Collection

Happy Monday everyone!

Archie and I are so excited to show you the new collection of Sweater Vests we just made!


We had so much fun making our crocheted veggie and dip tray that we translated it into yummy dog sweater vests for you to enjoy!



Introducing...

The Eat your Veggies Collection!


Broccoli

Carrots

Radish

Stuffed Olive

Corn on the Cob

Baked Potato





Broccoli


Dark Green body / Kelly Green bobbles / Green Tweed collar



Carrots


Orange body/ Peach bobbles / Kelly Green collar



Corn on the Cob


Mustard Yellow body / White, Yellow, Baby Yellow bobbles / Kelly Green collar

Look at all those yummy corn kernels bursting with flavor! :)



Baked Potato

Brown body / Butter Yellow bobbles / Cream Tweed collar




Radish


Red Tweed body / White bobbles / Green Tweed collar





Stuffed Olive


Olive Green body / Red bobbles / Lime Green collar







I am happy to make whatever veggie you want in your pup's size. :)

Please contact me anytime if you have any questions or would like me to set up a special listing for you.


I also have lots of other sweater vests available in my Etsy Shop that are ready to ship today.


I love making new Sweater Vests!


and since it is fun to do what you love...


I am so excited to be working on another Collection of Sweater Vests right now that are for Meat Lovers!


They are almost ready to show to you!


Yippeeeee!


What fun projects are you working on right now?


Please leave me a note and tell me all about them!


I cannot wait to hear!


xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

9 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, they are fantastic, what a wonderful variety of colours, something for everydog!
Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

www.teresasplants.com said...

Makes me want a smaller dog. May have to get one for my parents small dog.Christmas will be here before you know it!
These are so cute!

Diane said...

WOnderful color combinations, Melissa. Love the corn on the cobb!
Kisses to Archie & Moe! xoxo Diane

Noodles said...

Whatta great idea!!!! Mommy says you need an eggplant one too. (maybe she is warming up to the idea of getting me one???)
Love Noodles

Molly the Airedale said...

The sweater vests always have the most perfect color names! They are so beautiful, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Daily Pip said...

Oh, my favorite is stuffed olive! Maybe cause I LOVE olives!

Your pal,Pip

Liss said...

LOVE these, esp. that red one, eventually going to get Ricky one ;)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh what happy little veggie color combinations! We tried to guess, what they would be called!! tee hee hee!
I think the veggies are singing about being so healthy!
love
twee

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa and Archie!

Daisy and I love the Veggie Collection!
You come up with the bestess color combinations.

We hope you had a great Monday!

-Dana & Daisy