Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Treasures from My Trip to Good Will!


Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to show you the treasures I just found at my local Good Will store!

I went in looking for a small table or something to balance out the space to the left of my wall hanging, crochet fruit and veggie display in my dining room.

I went in without any expectations or ideas about what I wanted and I hit The Jackpot! :)

I found a heavy glass table for only $12.99 and some little vases, a green bowl and dried flower pods for under $10!






The Green Bowl!




The glass table and decorations!


All for under $30!



I just love how it turned out!



How fun is that?



I love going to Good Will and other thrift stores.



Whenever I go, I bring in a bag of things to donate and come out with bags of new things. :)

What treasures have you found lately that just make your day?



Please leave me a note and let me know!



I cannot wait to hear all about them!

It always makes me feel like I am right there shopping with you! :)



xoxoxoxo



Melissa

9 comments:

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

I love your finds Melissa, I think your thrift stores have a better quality of goods than ours. The best find I have had recently was a super colourful fleece blanket for Uji it is all lilacs, reds, pink and blue and he loves it and it only cost me $2.00. It is huge so me, Ronnii & Uji can snuggle in it.
Love
Momma Tea
xxx x xxx

Salinger The Pug said...

OOOHHHH Mom LOOOOVES Goodwill and other "junk" stores! They have the BEST stuff!

Mom's favorite find is a big fireplace candleabra that she got for $2.99....BUT it turned out to be waaaayyy too wide for our fireplace...so it's on the deck outside now waiting for some citronella candles!

We LOVE your display (and mom has that SAME little potted artichoke topiary! It was from Macy's!)

Great stuff!

Love,
Laura (and S-Dog)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You never know what you will find at a thrift store, and it usually is a great find too. Love the table, decorations, and that green bowl is very pretty.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Daily Pip said...

You can find all sorts of things at the thrift store. My best find ever was a brand new wicker rocking chair for $20!

Your pal, Pip

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Very Cool! I love those crocheted. veggies :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Lisa M Griffin said...

great goodies! love how you have chosen to display it all, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Awesome finds Melissa. I recently went to the Salvation Army and found these cute shadow boxes (I was pleased that I found two) and they were $2.00 each. I'm going to fill the little spaces with pugs that I am designing. They are going to be the SBP collection. SBP=Shadow Box Pugs. I found the lace for the collars already here in Hong Kong. Oh I can't wait to start on them.

Unknown said...

Melissy your house is so full of color and happiness. I love the retro look of your decor, too. One must have beautiful furnishings on which to display our wonderful whimsies! xo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

you find "treasures"!
and they are beautiful
nitey nite
love
twee