Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Over The Rainbow & Under The Sea


Hi everyone!

Ta Da! Here they are...




Rust, Mustard, Green, Purple body / Mustard bobbles / Mustard collar


Under The Sea

Aqua, Turquoise, Purple body / Aqua bobbles / Aqua collar

Aren't they magical?
The are both available in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!
If you need a different size or color, please just choose the custom listing in the correct size and let me know the colors you would like for the body/bobbles/collar.
Emmitt & I would love to make one just for you!
What fun things do you have planned today?
Please leave us a note and tell us all about it!
We cannot wait to hear!
xoxoxo
m & e

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What perfect names for the new sweater vest, Melissa! They are just beautiful!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have been sitting on the deck most of the morning waiting for the snow - did you get some snow too?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Vito and Gina said...

Oh we love the Under the Sea vest! So pretty!

Pug Hugs, P@ul@ said...

The possibilities are endless. Love them all! I love seeing that you come up with!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

So splendorious,,,,,, and soon you will see me----- in my new sweater..
these are so magical ,, so magical
love
twee