Monday, January 24, 2011

New Pug Book ~ Mimi: When I Get Big

Happy Monday everyone!
Emmitt here!
Grab your teddy bears and snuggle in!
It is storytime...
We just got a new pug book in the mail and it is wonderful!


Mimi: When I Get Big is a beautiful children's book about a pug named Mimi and all of her dreams about what will happen when she grows up.


The prose is beautifully written and Mimi just shines on every page!


This book is a must have for any pug lovers library!



Mimi is lovingly owned by the books author, Caryl Ann Baxter.
We applaud their first book and the love that inspired it!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox
Emmitt & Melissa

11 comments:

JJ Lynne said...

ooooh! we love pug books. we have a whole shelf of them. we hadn't heard of this one yet, so thanks for sharing it with us! we just may have to spoil ourselves and get a copy :]

xoxoxo -Jess, JD, & Ringo

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute book! We bet you'll want it read to you again and again, Emmitt!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Pug Hugs, P@ul@ said...

Thanks for letting us know about Mimi: When I Get Big. I have a l'l grand-daughter I may have to share this with. ((HUGS))

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

We are def going to have to get that since we have a house of kids and a pug!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

~The Monsters

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom loves all books about kids and pups - no matter if they are pugs or sibes:) The little bipeds love them too. Thanks for telling us about this one.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Hank said...

OMG, that is adorable!

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Love her on the cover so cute! Thanks for sharing.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a khute book!

Thanks fur sharing it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh
This book is tooo precious! I am so happy for her. I can tell that this book will touch hearts,, many of them. Thank you for showing us and telling us...
Wow I know the book is beautiful
love
twee

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmy Poo- you and your bears,, are sooo cute together! Tell me a story Emmy Poo!
love
twee

Unknown said...

Emmitt is so so sweet and the book looks amazing !!!! what fun!!!!