Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Friends in The Sweater Vest Gallery!

Hi Everone!
Meet our friend, Mug!
He lives in Japan!


His parents got him a Black body /Red bobbles /Red collar sweater vest for christmas this year. :)

and look how cute he looks sitting on his christmas present from last year...

a 24 x 30 dog bed in Black Pug Design A32.



I love the black fur ~ black sweater combo!
So striking!


and meet Gomez and Jack!

Two best buddies from California in their holiday sweater vests!

Gomez is wearing Santa's Helper...

Red body / White bobbles / Green collar



and little Jack is wearing an XS Sweater Vest in

Olive Green body / Light Blue bobbles / Red collar


I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!

I have several available in my Etsy Shop that are ready to ship or I would love to make you one in your favorite colors!

Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.

Coming Soon!
We already have new collections that we are making for 2011!

I cannot wait to show you!
xoxoxoxo

Melissa and Emmitt

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Everyone looks so handsome in your doggie vest sweater!
We can't wait to see the new collections!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Laura said...

All your friends look so cute in their sweaters!

BriannaBlueStudio said...

So darn cute! Your sweaters are adorable:) I am still waiting on my new doggie-but when I get her she MUST have one of your creations!

Kelly said...

Oh Melissa, I always love seeing new cutie pies in your sweaters! They look great on EVERY pup!!!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

oh so so cute and sweet!!! I always have fun popping by here!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I am looking at this adorable little faces and see them so proud as they model their brand new sweaters, make with love!
Mug could not get any more adorable as he sits on his little bed! The sweater is very sharp on him- love those colors!
They were ment to be!

Gomez and Jack in their holiday sweaters are looking so kissable as they model .
What beautiful color choices for both of them!
Thank you for sharing the magic you create!
love
tweee