Monday, January 31, 2011

Emmitt's Pasta Meatballs


Happy Monday everyone!
It is me...
Chef Emmitt!

* Imagine a senior puggy in a chef's hat speaking with a half Swedish / half Italian accent ;)*

I am here today to show you my delicious pasta meatball recipe!


Pasta Meatballs

I N G R E D I E N T S:

¼ lb ground turkey
1 cup cooked pasta ~ (Your favorite small shape - I used orecchiette pasta)
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 ½ Tbs. tomato paste

I N S T R U C T I O N S:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Form into 1 ¼ “ balls
Place in baking pan that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
Bake 25-30 minutes.
Makes 12-15 meatballs.



Gather all of your ingredients and follow the easy recipe above.


oooo! Look the pasta meatballs are ready for me to eat!

nom! nom! nom!
Slurp!


Good to the last drop!


Now that is what life is about!
Please let me know if you make them!
I would love to hear what you think and taste test yours too!
Hint, Hint ;)
Just address your package to:
Chef Emmitt
Official Taste Tester
Colorado
Thank you! Thank you very much!
xoxoxox
emmitt

13 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

That looks delish and your cooking skills amaze us Emmitt.
We will be over to your house for our tea tonight!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx
ps, we are dragging Mum into the kitchen as we speak - Bye!

Laura said...

Now thatsa meatball, Emmitt!

Salinger The Pug said...

Emmitt...you are a culinary puggy GENIUS!

I am sending mom (and her opposable thumbs) the store toute de suite to pick up the ingredients to make these for me!!!!!

OM NOM NOM NOM!

Love,
S-Dog

Pee S. I wore my green sweater vest that you made me the other day. It kept me nice and toasty but I still had a redass about it! (hahahahaa)

Minnie Moo said...

OMG, those look so yummy. I'm begging now for them.

Good job chef!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Slurp is right, Emmitt - those look great. We will have to paw at the Momster to give them a try too.

Happy Monday.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Emmitt those look so good and seem really easy to make. Maybe mom will make us some for valentines day mmmmmm tasty!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your pasta meatballs are making us drool, Emmitt! Thank you for the recipe!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

dw said...

Oh wow do those look tasty! Emmitt, you are sooooo lucky to be the official taste tester!! Nom! Slurp! You sure know how to do it right!!

Mare said...

Yum! I want to eat them myself!

Winston Wilbur said...

Emmitt, those look totally delicious! YUMMY


Winston

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those have both of us drooling!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

marianne said...

They look yummy! Are they for humans as well?
Well if you love them I guess I will too!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

That is exactly what I want for dinner tomorrow.
I gotta talk to mommy about making me some.
I can tell by looking at you that they were so good!
YUM YUM
love
twee