Friday, January 07, 2011

Emmitt & Moe's Holiday Celebrations!

Hi everyone!


It is me... Emmitt!


My mom is finally getting caught up and we have so enjoyed seeing all of your holiday celebrations!


I am so happy because today I get to show you what my corgi cousin, Moe and I did over the holidays!

The day began with a huge Quinoa Berry Quiche that my mom made for me!

She cut it up into little pieces and now I get one every morning!

It is the gift that just keeps on giving!
Tee Hee!
and then we went on a walk through the neighborhood with me showing off my new harness!


Moe Moe spent the day with Melanie and Mark doing the same fun kinds of things and then relaxing in his new bed with his gingerbread toy and matching name tag I got him for Christmas!



I got it at Hug A Pug Studios on Etsy!

Isn't it just perfect?

And what wonderful day would not be spent with at least some of it power napping in the sun?

Life is very good!

What was your favorite part of the holiday celebrations?
Please leave me a note and tell me all about it!
I cannot wait to hear!
xoxoxoxo
Emmitt

14 comments:

Mia said...

Sweet Emmitt!! You look so handsome in your new harness!!! So glad that you had a good holiday! My favorite part of the holidays, was Grandpa giving me the first piece of turkey when he started craving!! It was so tasty!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

~hugs~

Lilo

JJ Lynne said...

JD and Ringo would love that quiche! JD is practically drooling as he sits beside me now.

That gingerbread tag is very cute. What a sweet present for your cousin!

We are glad to see that you are having a fun week and we hope you enjoy the power naps :]

xo - Jess, JD, & Ringo

Vito and Gina said...

Oh Emmitt, you look EXHAUSTED! It must have been the quiche and the walk. Rest up, buddy!

Later!
Vito

Too Cute Pugs said...

Emmitt!

You look so cute in that last picture. Mommy wants to reach through the computer screen and kiss your scrunchy face!

Pug love from
Pearl & Daisy

Asta said...

Emmitt
It's gweat to see you and see you lovely new haltew..it suits you bootifully, and youw cousin MoeMoe looks gweat in that bootiful new bed wif the gingewbwead guy ..I love the tag too. I spent all my time wif my pawents and my baby bwuvvew came ovew Chwissmuss eEve and we all got lots of yummies to eat and then I've been having a couple of gweat womps in the snow which I love
I hope the west of youw NewYEAW is pawfect
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lisa M Griffin said...

How I have missed my Emmitt fix! Always fun to see what you all are up to! Have a good weekend!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your berry quiche looks so yummy, Emmitt!
The best part of our holidays is definitely eating all of the delicious cookies!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom says YUM 'quinoa'

Great celebrations both of woo had!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Paula said...

Emmitt you look exhausted, but what a great day! Power up in the morning with the delicious look quiche....yummy.

dw said...

Emmitt, you look like you and Moe had a great holiday! And that quiche looks yummy! My favorite part this holiday was getting to visit with dear Stubby for a little bit. He was a very special little puggie and I'm glad I got to spend some time with him. Have a great New Year!

Ruth Welter said...

Melissa, that is the cutest photo of Emmitt sleeping, he's adorable.

Ruth

Tweedles -- that's me said...

i would like a piece of keeche please. ,,, just a small piece..
and if you have room on your bed,,, can i snuggle with you for a bit, and kiss your sweet face?

and then do you think I can play with Moe and his gingerbread man toy?

and then maybe a walk too,,, or can we just hold paws?
love
twee

Nancy at the Farm said...

Hi Emmitt, Mum is under the weather so she is catching up on blogs and working from home today.

We love your blog entries because they are so nice, always point ot the positive, and give us creative ideas!

Did we send you a New Year's card or did Mum take too much cold medicine?

Love, Cooper and Dozer

Hank said...

Bud! Yer gittin' a quickie ever'day?!?!?

Lucky YOU!!!

My favert part o' the holidays was the food.