Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Sweater Vest Gallery ~ New Cutie Patooties!

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to show you two more cutie patooties in our Sweater Vest Gallery!

Meet Windsor!

His mom, Rachel designed the colors for his custom sweater vest.

Chocolate Brown body/ Almond bobbles / Black collar

Doesn't he look adorable?



and this sexy puggy is Miss Daisy!

Dana picked the perfect sweater vest for enjoying cool nights out in Las Vegas!

Hot Pink body / Turquoise bobbles / Yellow collar


She looks perfect from every angle!


We have lots more models being added to the Sweater Vest Gallery everyday!

We will feature them in the coming days!
Emmitt and I smile for days after receiving photos from you!
Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxoxo
m & e

6 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, they are just gorgeous, little Windsor looks so cut and isn't Miss Daisy the glamour-puss!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh!
Windsor is adorable in his chocolate brown bobbles and black collar. What beautiful colors,made just special for him.. He is so cute..
And then also little Daisy,,, look at the little girl sitting so pretty.
Beautiful colors on her too.
Doggies just get cuter and cuter as soon as they model your sweaters that are made with love..
These two puggies are too cute
love
tweeee

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa!

Daisy and I are so excited you put
this on your page today! Daisy loves
posing for photos, and wearing the
sweater vest you made for her!

We hope you are having a great Tuesday!

-Dana & Daisy

Alycia said...

i love pugs in sweaters! cyrus gets too itchy tho and ends up rolling around so much that i end up just taking it off because i feel bad lol

Paula said...

Love the sweaters. Daisy and Paisley share the same taste I see....LOL. Ok, so we are addicted to them, I lost count do you remember? What is it, 4 each?

Vito and Gina said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt! I love the colors of Windsor's sweater vest!! Mom is really excited to take my sweater vest home for Christmas to see Grandma and Grandpa. I fear Grandpa will make fun of me. A lot. The things I do for my Mom.

Later!
Vito