Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lion Brand Blog ~ My Yarn Paintings

Happy Saturday everyone!
Amazing News!

My hands are shaking with excitement and appreciation to find out that my yarn paintings I have been creating this year are mentioned on the Lion Brand Blog today!

I started creating them after seeing their yarn painting post and was immediately inspired to start creating my own pieces.








If you would like to see my process on how I make them, here are the links to all of my paintings in 2010.
  1. Fawn Pug #1
  2. Corgi
  3. Black & Fawn Pugs ~ The Kiss
  4. Fawn Pug #2
  5. Smiling Fawn Pug
  6. Black Pug
  7. Snuggle Pugs
  8. Sleeping Fawn Pug

I also explained my process this year on a guest blog appearance on Craft for Health.

I just love making them and sharing them with you!

To be able to share them with everyone is my great joy so they are all for sale as note cards and signed prints in my Etsy Shop for you to enjoy. :)


Thank you everyone for your heart felt encouragement and feedback throughout the year.

You all make this journey so fun for me to explore and share!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

xoxoxoxo

Melissa & Emmitt

12 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations, Melissa! That's great news. xoxo Diane

Smushie Ranch said...

I love them!!

Shannon & the Smushies

Loren said...

These are great!!

Laura said...

Your yarn art is the best! Have a great holiday!

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations, Melissa! Your yarn paintings are simply amazing!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The WriggleButts said...

Congrats, Melissa! How cool you got mentioned like that. Well deserved, too. I especially love the sleeping pug!

Hugs!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congratulations, but we are not surprised. You do such lovely work. We love how you were able to work in those pearly whites:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mare said...

It is so awesome to see them all together! I love them all!

Sketching with Dogs said...

They are all stunning!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Ritaestelle said...

Melissa, you really capture these pups' expressions!! They are soooo well done!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

That is SO pawesome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations Melissa
Its true,,, you and your yarn paintings are splendorious.

And also for sharing with us, your journey of how you got there,,,
and now you share with us- how to do it.
love
twee