Monday, November 22, 2010

Goodies from the Pottery Guild Show 2010






Happy Monday everone!
Melanie and I had a great weekend in the mountains and I cannot wait to tell you all about it tomorrow!
Today, I want to show you the goodies we got at the pottery show last week.
Above you can see some of the holiday gifties and ornaments we found.
I even got a wood hiking stick with different owls drawings burned into the design. :)


Hey momma, where is my pug sized walking stick?
Let's break it in...
I'll get my leash and poop bags!
oh boy! Emmitt is raring to go over here!
What fun things do you have planned this holiday week?
Are you traveling for Thanksgiving?
Please leave us a note and tell us all about your plans!
We cannot wait to hear!
xoxoxo
m & e

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like your mom scored bigtime, Emmitt! What beautiful things to add to her collection!
It's going to be simple and quiet at our house for Thanksgiving and we are very happy about that!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Wilma said...

So many beautiful things. Emmett, be sure you don't chew on thatn big stick! We are staying home this year. Mom has to work all week (boo). But that does mean there will be turkey leftovers in my house!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, so many nice things. Nice walking stick. Mom could use one of those but it is tough to hold on to a few leashes and a walking stick.

We have a quiet house here for Thanksgiving, but the humans will be at a very full house at one of our human sisters for Thanksgiving - lots of yummy food.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! you always find neat stuff Melissa!!!!

Frances Louise said...

Nice stick Emmitt! Mommy loves all kinds of craft shows . . . she wishes she has more time/money to go to them.

dw said...

Hi Emmitt! I'm planning a quiet Thanksgiving this year. Traveling around the holidays is stressful, so I'm looking to relax this turkey day! And eat, of course!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love that walking stick... We have one,, but it just has beaver teeth marks on it. I like your soooo much better.. Its beautiful.
All the crafts from the pottery show,,, are so nice. Isn't it fun to see the fun things people make and can share with everyone? It is like a party.
We cannot wait to hear about the mountain trip too!! Can't wait!
love
tweedles