Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mister & The Gray Whisker!


Hi Everyone!
Emmitt and I are so excited to receive our signed copies of Katy Foraker's new fabulous children's book, Mister & The Gray Whisker!


The story is fun, playful and beautifully told and illustrated.
We enjoyed reading it from cover to cover!





It lives right on our coffee table so we can read and enjoy it everyday!
Katy and her 3 puggies, Anakin, Josie and Izzy have a wonderful blog that will make you smile everyday. Please stop by and say hello. I know they would love to meet you!
If you would like your very own signed copy of Mister & The Gray Whisker, please click here to place your order and meet Mister and his sister, Mae!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxoxo
m & e

8 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting to order my copy! I can't wait.

Your pal, Pip

Laura said...

Oh, Emmitt, your house is full of so much fun! I'm sure you enjoy your cute books!

Anonymous said...

Do you have "The Juggling Pug?" It's a must read. You both look like you enjoyed "Mister & The Gray Whisker" so much; I'll have to order it. Love, Allison and Mojo

Kelly said...

Yayyy! We are so proud of Auntie Katy's new book!!!

I love these pictures of you two, also!

xoxoxo

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute cover on the book! We bet your mom reads it to you every day, Emmitt!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Melissa and Emmitt~

Your post is the sweetest thing!!

I am so happy your enjoyed the book!!

I just love seeing it bring smiles to pups and their peeps!!!

Big Hugs to you both!!!!!!
~Katy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We send our congratualtions to them on their book.
I can tell by the photos that Emmitt loves to be read to,
love
tweedles

marianne said...

Isn't that wonderful!!!!
And so nice Diana illustrated it!