Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Holiday Collection ~ Dog Sweater Vests


Hi everyone!

Emmitt & I have been busy designing and making some new sweater vest collections for you to enjoy!

We are loving our new Holiday Collection which includes Sweater Vests inspired by Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day.


Halloween

Jack-O-Lantern

Orange body / Black bobbles / Green collar


Candy Corn

Orange body / Yellow bobbles / White collar


Christmas


Candy Cane

Varigated Red, Green & White body / Red bobbles / Red collar



Santa's Helper

Red body / White bobbles / Green collar



The Valentine's Day designs now come in two color schemes ~ Red & Black:

Red body/ White bobbles / Hot Pink collar

and

Black body / Red bobbles / Pink collar


Here are 2 sweet puggies modeling the Valentine's Day Red Sweaters!


Tweedles




We have lots of Sweater Vests already made and listed in our Etsy Shop for you to enjoy.

If you do not see the colors & sizes that you would like, please just choose the Custom Listing in the Size that you would like and let us now which colors to make the body/ bobbles / collar.

We would be happy to make custom sweater vest(s) for you.

Please use the sizing charts below to choose the correct size for your dog:

XS : 3-7 lbs (approx)

S : 13-18 lbs (approx)

M : 20-28 lbs (approx)

** Note: Please let me know if your dog is more in the 29-33 lb range. I am happy to make the medium sweater vest a little wider but the same length for no extra charge. :)

The forgiving design will stretch but will also stay put on your pup. Feel comfortable ordering within +/- 2 to 3 lbs of the size chart above.

Each one is handmade by me, so please order early to avoid any disappointment in holiday wishes. Depending upon how many orders are in the queue, turnaround time can be 2 - 3 weeks.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions.

I will have 2 new wonderful collections to show you soon!

xoxoxo

Melissa & Emmitt

13 comments:

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

They are wonderful wish I had a dog who wold wear one but just at the moment sadly not but hopefully soon
Mollys Momma Tea

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

I love the holiday collection! Just have to decide which one I like best - they're all so cute!!
xo

Mare said...

Melissa the new Holiday Collection is absolutely wonderful! I don't know where you find the time to do all that you do my friend. I am struggling to keep things in my Etsy shop and supply 3 shops in downtown Troy! You are a Superwoman!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Tuni is eye-balling the holiday sweater vest collection....she is very excited!

Diane said...

Hi Melissa!
I absolutely love your new colors & combinations. Wonderful work!
xoxo Diane

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Melissa and Emmitt!!!

Josie and I are going to need sweaters!!!!!! Mommy is going to help us pick some out and we are loving these color choices!!!!!!

We are excited!!!!

Anakin had Mommy get his out and all ready for the season!!

We keep telling her that Josie and I'z need one!!!

Hugs!!!
IzZY

Too Cute Pugs said...

Those are wonderful!

Pug love from,
Sue, Pearl & Daisy

Molly the Airedale said...

Your sweater vests are just beautiful, Melissa! We love each and every one of them!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

JJ Lynne said...

you know we love them all!

Vito and Gina said...

Melissa, Mom already has my color scheme for my sweater all picked out to match my collar. She's just waiting for us to get all moved in to our house and all of her pennies are free again after closing costs! I wish your sweaters weren't so cute, I don't know how I'm going to feel about wearing one of them. :(

Later!
Vito

Sunny said...

Oh, super cuteness!

zenmasterlars said...

Tweedles and Stubby make me happy!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhhhh
I love all the new color combinations!
Every time I have my sweater on,, people ask me where I got it,,,
well of course I tell them about you!
Stubby is soooo adorables!
love
tweedles