Friday, September 24, 2010

Dog Sweater Vests ~ The Variegated Collection

Remi the mini poodle loves his Tangerine Dream Sweater Vest!


Happy Friday everyone!

I am so excited to show you my latest Sweater Vest Collection!

The Variegated Collection inspried by my favorite thing... Color!


Sangria Sunset

Very Berry

Cowboy

Tangerine Dream


Sangria Sunset & Very Berry

Cowboy & Tangerine Dream

Tangerine Dream

Cowboy

Sangria Sunset

Very Berry


I just love them all!

They are available in my etsy shop and can be made for you through a custom listing if I do not have your size made on hand.

Just choose the correct listing for the size and let me know which colors you would like!

Each vest is designed and hand crocheted by me. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery for the custom listings.

You can also see all the other vest available in The Sweater Vest Gallery.

Anything is possible!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Please leave us a note and tell us what you have planned.

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxoxox

Melissa & Emmitt

8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful Melissy!!! Do you make little doggy tobaggans too?

Ruth Welter said...

I love all your sweaterd Melissa and the wide range of colors is amazing...just gorgeous. Great work as always. I'm sure Willow will be enjoying his sweater in the upcoming colder months again.

ruth

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Tuni is loving the new sweater vests...she has been wearing hers alot lately. This Sunday the girls are heading into Seattle for the Pug n Brew for Seattle pug Rescue!

Molly the Airedale said...

They're just beautiful, Melissa, and all of your collections are just perfectly named! You are so talented!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Becky said...

These color combos are great! You and Emmitt have wonderful taste in fashion!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh I dream of having a sweater in every color! So many dreams,,, I have. So many wishes.
I wish I may, I wish I might, have a sweater in every color, tonight!
They are sooo beautifuls.
love
tweedles

Paula said...

Melissa; Ditto exactly the way Tweedles put it ... I wish I may, I wish I might, have a sweater for each of my puggies in every color tonight! You know how much of love them all! These variegateds are gorgeous! You know I am already thinking ahead .... LOL. (((HUGS)))

BriannaBlueStudio said...

I love the sweaters, Melissa! When I get my new doggie, I HAVE to get one:-) You are so talented!

Big Hugs to you and Emmitt!

Beth