Monday, August 23, 2010

Customer Photo Gallery ~ New Additions

Happy Monday everyone!
It is me...
Emmitt!

I am so excited to show you 2 new photos for our Customer Photo Gallery sent in from our friends Karen and Nancy!

Karen lives in Guam and drives her Rav4 with two of our pillows everyday!

Isn't that fun?


... and Nancy from TX got this pillow for her studio.

She told us that Howie started talking to him as soon as she took him out of the box.

Howie denied it, but his sister AnnieBelly sent us this movie to prove it ...

*Lights darken, the red velvet curtain slowly lifts, dramatic music begins... Emmitt reachs for more popcorn as his eyes widen and his pug toes curl...*

Roll the funny pug footage...

I think AnnieBelly is a fabulous director and captured Howie's most handsomest side in his oscar winning performance!

Karen and Nancy are fabulous artists and I just love collecting their pug dolls and paintings!

We always love to receive photos from you for our Customer Photo Gallery and Newsletters!

Please feel free to email us anytime with your favorite pictures or just to say hello!

We love hearing from you!

Have a super day!

xoxoxo
emmitt

11 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those pillows look extra snuggalicious with those adorable pugs on them.
We are not suprised Howie likes talking to his, they look remarkably alike.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Laura said...

That Howie is a hoot! I think he thought that was a real doggie on the chair - silly boy!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I love when you share photos of your artwork in action! So great to receive them too, from such obviously, happy customers!!! ;)

Minnie Moo said...

I loves LOVES your artwork. I might need to talk my mommy into buying me some of those pillows. Even though they don't shed like I do! :) hehe

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Howie is so funny, what a big deep voice he has for a small pup:) Beautiful pillows.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hellos Melissa and Emmitts!!

Very cutes pillows!! Oh do 'dey looks comfytoo!!
oooo we's need naps now...

Hugs!!
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Oh Emmitt,
Howie is one funny dude!

Hugs,
Sequoia and Tuni

Unknown said...

Dear EmmittPant, this here is your good pal HOwie. Maw said you put a video of me on your blog and it was like a movie, so of course naturally I was wondering if you had any popcorn. If you got some could you send it to me pronto and mebbe throw in summa them meaty loafs?
Your good pal,
Howie

Wilma said...

Love that Howie. I bet Sluggo would do the same thing with one of your pillows!

dw said...

Oh that video is adorable! I've never heard a puggie with that deep of a voice before! And this is a great reminder to put your Art Dolls on my bday list!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Everybody loves those pillows
EVERYBODY!,, even ME!
love
tweedles