Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New ~ Bathroom Sets ~ Lotion & Toothbrush Holders

Hi Everyone!


While I was away, my new products arrived and Emmitt was sweet enough to photograph them and get them on the website for you to see!

Bathroom Sets
Lotion / Soap Dispenser


and

Toothbrush Holder

They come as a set! You get two for the price of one!

You choose your designs for each piece separately so you can either make them match with the same design or pick ANY Pugs or Dogs that you would like!


Just think of the possiblilities...

2 different Pugs
Pug + Frenchie
Corgi + Cocker Spaniel


You choose and we will make it for you!



Emmitt is tuckered out from all of this work while I was away!

Thanks to his new bathroom set, his face and teethies are squeaky clean and he is ready for bed.


I missed him and all of you while I was away!

I just tucked Emmitt in, so please tell me all about what you are up to!
I cannot wait to hear!

xoxoxoxo
melissa

15 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hope you had a nice time while you were away. The bathroom set is lovely, no wonder Emmitt is exhausted from all that teef brushing!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Smushie Ranch said...

We love the bathroom sets. OY! You must stop making all this stuff or momma said she's going to go broke!

Please give Emmitt a good snuggle for us.

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Anonymous said...

Go Emmitt!

He's just so adorable in his pic... I want to give him a big smooch! Sweet dreams, Emmitt!

Jen

Unknown said...

Unky Emmy, this here is AnnieBee. I appreciate you making a jar for my toothbrush. I got real disturbed yesterday when mommy boiled my toothbrush. Hopefully she will get me one of these jars and keep her paws off my toothbrush in the future!
kisses!!!
beebelly

Laura said...

I hope Emmitt got good pay doing your blog while you were on vacation. He looks exhausted from all the hard work - LOL!

Diane said...

These are so cute, Melissa. Emmitt is such a good helper when Mom is gone. Hugs, Diane

Winston Wilbur said...

he is such a good little helper. We also luv the toothbrush and soap holders. Nitey nite Emmitt.

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Emmitt is such a good helper :) Those toothbrush and soap holders are just adorable!

Have a good nap Emmitt!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Kelly said...

Oh Melissa, these are so cute! And Emmitt did such a good job of displaying them- he's a great assistant!

Night night, Emmy Pie!!

xoxox

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

I love sleeping Emmitt!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very cute accessories.

We have been cooped up at camp for a few days while the humans were away. But we are all home now in a house with a broken a/c and a very hot night:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lisa M Griffin said...

So cute! What a happy way to be greeted in the morning Or to end your day... with those adorable faces. Great job!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Emmitt is the best little helper ever! And now look at his little face zzzzzzzzzzz.
He also entertained all of us while you were gone.
So nitey nite Emmitt

Now Melissa those new items are presious.! Too adorable and like you said the possibilites are endless!
love
tweedles

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Melissa!!

We just love 'da bathroom stuffs!! Very Cools!!

Yous very talented and Emmitts dids a fantastics job wits posting its!!

He looks cutes too all tucked in 'da beds!!!

xoxoxo,
Josie, Izzy and Anakin Man

JJ Lynne said...

I am sure Emmitt welcomed you home with many smooches and pug hugs.

I love that new bathroom set! You two are always creating the sweetest puggie things :]