Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Spring 2010


The Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Spring 2010 is now online for your reading pleasure!

Emmitt and I are so excited to share it with you!


It is jam packed with fun news, photos, events, recipes, customer photos and more!


Stop by the Meet The Pugs section and meet 30+ pugs from all over the world!



...and don't forget to get the Spring Recipe ~ Shepherd's Pie!

If you would like a copy of the Newsletter to be emailed to you every quarter, please just email me anytime or sign up in the green outlined box at the top left corner of the blog. :)


Emmitt and I would also love to feature your pugs and recipes in the upcoming newsletters so please send us pics and recipes anytime you want to!


Have a wonderful day!


xoxoxo

Melissa and Emmitt

12 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Cool ! Thanks fur sharing !
Mmm~ Shepherd pie ! Yummmmy !

Paula said...

Melissa and Emmitt: Fabulous newsletters. I was so excited to see the recipe and pictures for Sheperd's Pie also. Going to try that, looks so yummy! I am sure my trio are going to expect me to share it with them.....lol.

Molly the Airedale said...

We are drooling just thinking about that Shepherd's pie!
We'll be checking out the newsletter! Thank you, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We could really sink our teeth into that Shepherd's Pie - thanks for sharing that recipe.

You look very eager to try it too, Emmitt.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sketching with Dogs said...

Thank you for your newsletter, I really enjoyed reading it. I will have to think of a good English recipe for you.
Lynne xx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

The Shepherd's Pie has us drooling!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Smushie Ranch said...

Melissa, I loved checking my emails this morning and getting my newsletter! It's awesome. I miss seeing Emmitt sing and dance though...

Love,
Shannon and the Gang

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt
I want mommy to stay home from work so she can read the whole news letter to me. I see that it is jam packed full of all kinds of faces and new stuff and recipes and food and fun.
What a fun newsletter for us all to share. Thank you for working so hard on it.
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Your newsletters are always so much fun Melissa!!! wonderful work!!!

Hugs
Diana

ocmist said...

Thanks for the newsletter and the info in it! The Shepherd's Pie sounds YUMMY!

ocmist said...

Thanks for the newsletter and the info in it! The Shepherd's Pie sounds YUMMY!

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Great newsletter missy!!!!