Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meet Mugsy and Marvin!

Meet Mugsy and Marvin!

They are two pug brothers who live in CT with their talented mom, Elisa.

They were so sweet to send me these photos of them enjoying their new sweater vests.

Each puggy got 2 sweater vests to enjoy!

Mugsy

Marvin


Mugsy showing off his beeeutiful smile!

Marvin sending pee-mail to all of his friends.



Here are some fun photos of the sweater vests before they left the studio.
I had so much fun making them! :)




I just love the colors she chose. They look like cupcakes and sweet candies!


"Hey Marvin, I'm starvin! Keep searching!
I know mom has hidden some Easter eggs for us and maybe even some marshmellow peeps!"
Yummy!

Mugsy and Marvin's mom, Elisa, is an amazing artist.
She has a fabulous website and Etsy Shop.

Please stop by and say hello! I know they would love to meet you!

What fun things are you doing this first week of Spring?
Please leave us a comment and let us know. We would love to hear all about it!
xoxoxox
m & e

13 comments:

The Musketeers said...

They always looks so cute in the sweater ! ;)

Molly the Airedale said...

Mugsy and Marvin look so handsome in their new sweater vests! We'll be checking out your link, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha Ha - love that peemail shot!!!
We are having fun making mud messes:( Lots of rain here.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Laura said...

What handsome boys, and I love that last picture!

Smushie Ranch said...

Whoa, that first picture was psychedelic! I thoughts I was seein' things from eatin' those mushrooms out in the yard. Groovy.

I loves the pee mail shot. It really shows a guy can pee without having his sweater vest block his flow.

Loves,
Gunther

Puglette said...

i love all the sweater vest photos! these are two adoarable senior fellows and they look great! we had a nice romp in the dog park yesterday and the weather was perfect. today it's back to rain and getting colder! spring, gotta love it!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Those Elgin Pugs said...

My boyfriend Stubby has a sweater your Mommy made and he looks so handsome in it. He was wearing it the day I met him. It was the red number with the white pom pom balls.
He had me at arrrrff.
Cute photos of your friends. Izzy and Anakin say hello too.

Josie.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Awe we love love love them! They are some cute little guys with the some great vests on!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What excellent choices fur them!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I love seeing pictures of all the doggies wearing the pretty sweater vests. We need to have a sweater vest parade!

I haven't done anything this first week of spring because the weather has been kind of icky. We didn't get any snow like you did, but it's been cold and rainy. Hopefully we'll do some stuff this weekend.

Stubby xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa
Marvin and Mugsey are adorable. Look at their adorable smiles.
And they look so charming in those sweater vest. What a spelendid choice of colors. It is so fun to see all the colors everyone chooses.
Those puggies are adorable
love
tweedles

mondoexpressionism said...

Thanks for all the nice comments about my boys! Melissa is so talented. I will be getting more of these vests. I need every color. I like the parade idea!

PS The cat is jealous. I caught him trying on Marvin's purple vest.

marianne said...

Oh they look so adorable!
And P mail.....LOL!!!!!!
Big smile here!
Thanks!