Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun to See ~ Filled with love ~ Sweater Vests

Hi everyone!

Happy Wednesday!

I had to smile when I put together the before and after shots of some of the Sweater Vests.

Look how cute they are after they have been filled with the fuzzy bodies of their new their owners.

Meet...


Whoopi Doodle the Studio Poodle
Photo courtesy of Susan S., SC



Oliver
Photo courtesy of Dori O., VA

Willow
Photo courtesy of Ruth W., NY


Annie
Photo courtesy of Nancy M., TX


How cute are these wonderful little models?

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos and comments with me!
I have posted them in the Sweater Vest Gallery and will keep sharing them with you as they come in.
Do you have any favorite color combinations you would like to see? I always love hearing from you! Please e-mail me anytime with your ideas or requests if you would like me to make one for you too!


Have a wonderful and warm Wednesday!
xoxoxo
m & e

15 comments:

CoCo said...

Hi! The sweater vests are absolutely adorable. I just cannot imagine myself wearing them because I'm one pup that loves to go commando. No clothes over this fur please! Still...those vests looks great for those snowy days!

Hugs,
CoCo

Sketching with Dogs said...

Don't they all look fab, those sweater vests suit everyone, even dogs with long hair like Willow.
How about a turquoise one with blue colar and purple bobbles, we think that is a nice combination.
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Molly the Airedale said...

We just love the colors! They're so striking and fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Even though the vests are not something we would wear, they are so beautiful, and even more so when they are on such cute models.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Linda O'Neill said...

I love it! Keep the pictures coming!
And Whoopi Doodle has got to be the best Poodle name ever.:)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

EvFURRYone made such great kholour choices (so Mom tells me)!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

artpaw said...

Love the dark green with aqua! I also like the brown and pink from yesterday. The possibilities are endless I guess. How about a 70's vibe with avacado gold and brown and olive?

Smushie Ranch said...

Oliver's sweater vest looks so great! The base color makes it look like he just has a bunch of polka dots keepin' him warm.. I love it!

Shannon and the Gang

Laura said...

The sweaters are just so colorful and cute on their owners! You do a beautiful job, Melissa!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I love your doggie designs, Melissa. They are so colorful and cheery.

Diane said...

These little sweaters seem to be a HUGE hit! Rightfully so! They are adorable. I LOVE Kongy in his. He looks precious! I saw your photo tag of me. Gail & I laughed so hard!! You're the BEST, Melissa.
xoxo Diane

Tweedles -- that's me said...

This is so fun- to see all the color combinations and all the doggys look soo adorable wearing them. This is as good as watching a movie!
love
tweedles

ocmist said...

All of your friends look so cute and cozy in their new vests! We liked all the color combinations too! The CCC

marianne said...

Oh they are all such cutiepetooties!!!!!

Sunny said...

I am in love with your new sweater vests! Mr. Cash is going to have to have one of those!