Monday, February 08, 2010

Customer Photo Gallery ~ Meet the Glover Puggies from New Zealand!


One of the best things that Emmitt and Pug Notes has done for me is to open my world up to so many wonderful people all over the world.
My friend Carol G. from New Zealand recently ordered a dog bed (design A25 in 24 x 30) and 2 dog sweater vests for her 6 puggies to share and enjoy.

Here are Gladys and Phoebe-Rose enjoying their bed!


and Bronson and Monty sporting their new Dog Sweater Vests!

Don't they look cute?
Receiving photos from you is my favorite thing in the whole world. Thank you so much for taking the time to take and share them with me and Emmitt.
I will have more wonderful customer photos to show you this week!
Please feel free to email me your photos anytime!
I could not do any of this fun stuff without you!
Have a super day!
xoxoxoxo
Melissa

19 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is a gorgeous bed, looks so comfy and dont those pugs look adorable in their vests!
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Manon said...

I love all these pics....... awe! I can tell all your readers how much Otis loves his bed!! He's always on it ...... when he's not terrorizing me ...of course! lol

Nancy at the Farm said...

What great pictures! Are all pugs so incredibly cute or is it just me?

LOL!

Nancy (Dozer's Mum)

Smushie Ranch said...

New Zealand? Wow, that's far! Mom read your post to dad and before she could even finish he shook his head "NO!, We don't need 6 pugs!"... Geez dad. bol!

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Too Cute Pugs said...

Adorable!

Mom just wants to give big squishies to all those puggies!!!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Ruth Welter said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, her puggies are so cute!
I know what you mean.. this blog has given me a pug support system that stretches across the states and part of canada. It is pretty incredible!

Liss said...

OH they are adorable. I love those little sweaters!

Joan Princing Art said...

These pictures are wonderful! Your sweaters look absolutely perfect on all of the Puggies! There's truly "nothin' like a Pug!!"

Have a FUN day!!!
Joan & Skippy

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute Melissy - I had to laugh out loud when I saw the puggies in their fetties. so darn cute. xoxox

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pawesome stuff and furry khute khanines!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Going international now, eh, Emmitt? We think we saw one of your beautiful sweater vests on Tweedles last week too. Just beautiful.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Peng Peng said...

adorable pics!! Love them sweaters!! xoxo

Hank said...

Congrats on all the business you're getting!

I bet you love seeing your work modeled!

Sarah

Puglette said...

hi melissa! that is great news that you and melanie will be back in may! looking forward to visiting with you both!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Diane said...

Hi Melissa, These pictures are just wonderful. THose little sweaters are simply adorable!
xoxo Diane

Unknown said...

oh so wonderful Melissa!!! you always get the bonus reward of seeing your work out there...what fun!!!!

GAIL said...

Isn't it wonderful to know you touch so many lives?

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, dying over those sweaters. Way adorable!