Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweater Vest Gallery!

Hi everyone!

Emmitt and I have been having so much fun making lots of custom dog sweater vests!

Thank you so much for your wonderful color combos, sweet e-mails and photos!

We feel like we are painting with yarn!

We have created a Sweater Vest Gallery on Flickr of all the vests we have been making and the fabulous photos you have been sending in of your pups!

Thank you so much for sharing them. We cannot tell you how happy your photos make us!

We were smiling from ear to ear when we received these photos this week...


Meet the Frenchies, Midge, Franklin, Skipper and Barbie

(Photo courtesty of Kristin M., CA)

Meet Belle

(Photo courtesty of Kathy S., TX)



Meet Bogart

(Photo courtesty of Sara P., CO)



Meet Stubby

(Photo courtesty of Michele B., IL)
Emmitt is so excited about your wonderful photos that he sprang into a song and dance for you!

Oh my goodness ~ He is enthusiastic!

Emmitt says he refuses to get a pedicure because his long toe nails make the perfect tap shoes.

For all the doggies out there who do not want to go to the groomers and want to be back up dancers...

You're hired!

No auditions necessary! Just leave him a comment so he can fillout your W-2. :)

xoxoxoxo

m & e

14 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Just look at all those colourful be-vested pups.
Love those Frenchies, (vous etes manifique!)
Yes, yes, we will be your backup dancers, Mum says it is like wrestling with a mountain lion trying to get our claws trimmed.
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Those vests are so colorful! Brutus has some really long nails and would be perfect as a backup dancer!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Smushie Ranch said...

Dang! I don't know what we like more, all those beautiful and colorful sweater vests or Emmitt's song and dance!

Smushie love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Emmitt, you are a canine Fred Astaire! Great tapping and singing. All your vests look so good on all those pups.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Puglette said...

yay! look at all those colorful doggies! they look great. and ollie will sign up to be a dancer, he is very good at dancing. and he has very long toe nails. (he is a screamer!)
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Mare said...

Oh Emmitt, the pack here heard you singing again and they all decided to join in! It got quite noisy all of a sudden! I love your tap dancing too...And the sweaters you help Mom make are just wonderful! I LOVE your choice of colors!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khwite the pakhk of welldressed pups!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Nevis said...

All of the puggies look adorable but Belle stole my heart! :) And, of cousre, Sir Emmitt!

artpaw said...

Ok, I have totally got to shoot my Tommy in his vest this weekend! Scotties are way under represented here. Look at all those darn adorable smoosh faced doggies. We will send ya a pic soon, and you will see how dapper Scotts can be! Just think Moe with a beard.

Stubby said...

Hi Emmitt! I thought I was the only tap dancing pug. Your song was awesome and I can't wait to go on tour with you. We are going to be famous!

Stubby xoxo

Laura said...

I know all those cute frenchies from Dogster - they are spoiled pups, and look adorable in their sweaters!

Hank said...

Hi, Emmitt!

I am SO excited to be one of your back-up dancers!!!!

I LOVE to dance! :)

And I get a pawdicure once a month but it doesn't matter....my toenails grow like weeds!

Licks -

Molly

Unknown said...

oh my cuteness Melissa!!! you have really been busy with these...wow!!! they look fantastic!!!

Hugs
Diana

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmitt
I want to tour with you too!
I will even paint my nails!
I cannot wait for my vest to get here so I can show you how adorable it will look on me,
All those gorgeous vests- the colors of the rainbow- brought the biggest smiles to our faces- and all those adorable doggies in their vests- was pure happiness.
love
tweedles