Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fred's Model Train ~ New Updates

Hi Everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to show the latest progress Fred has made on his model train.

After some reevaluation, Fred decided to change the front area from a line of pillars to a solid bridge way to support the train better.




and he just added a new tunnel as a point of interest as the train approaches the mountain!
I love how he painted both new formations. It is so realistic and they are not even done yet.


I cannot wait to see what he creates next!

Tomorrow, I will show you what I just made for my wonderful sister-in-law, Beth.
I just gave it to her this weekend so now I can show you too! :)

9 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, what an incredible model railway. I love all the scenery, it looks so realistic. Bet Fred has a whale of a time with his trains.
Lynne

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have been eager to see what has happening with the train setup - he is doing such a marvelous job - This will be a treasure for years and years to come.

Diane said...

This is really something! Fred is as talented as you are, Melissa! I bet he will have hours of enjoyment from this. Very cool!
xoxo Diane

GAIL said...

Wow, Fred has been busy. This looks teriffic!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is khoming together so furry well!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I can't believe how far Fred has come with his model train. Wow! It looks awazing! That Fred is so talented just like you.

Stubby xoxo

Molly the Airedale said...

Fred is doing an awesome job! We can tell how much he loves his trains!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Laura said...

Ted worked on his train project over the holidays. He would be so jealous of the space that your hubby has for his train! Great job on all the new touches.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What an artist Fred is!
So creative to make all the moutain and bridges look so real.
This railroad is beautiful!
We love it!
Soon the little red caboose will be going down the tracks.
chooo chooo chooo
love
tweedles