Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dog Sweater Vests ~ New in my Etsy Shop


Hi Everyone!

Emmitt and I are so excited to announce that our new line of dog sweater vests are now available in my Etsy Shop!

I have been busy these last few weeks designing the patterns and crocheting sweaters for you to enjoy.

They come in 3 sizes: XS , S and M.

Each sweater is crocheted by me in vibrant colors.

General information about the Dog Sweater Vests:

The sweater vests are designed to keep your dog warm and comfortable and will not interfere with your dog sending Pee-Mail messages to all of his friends. :)

I have designed the sweaters in 3 sizes (XS, S, and M) to fit most small breeds.

Please check the other listings in my shop for other sizes and color combinations.

Please use this sizing chart to choose the correct size for your dog:

XS : 3-8 lbs (approx)
S : 15-20 lbs (approx)
M : 20-28 lbs (approx)

The forgiving design will stretch but will also stay put on your pup. Feel comfortable ordering within +/- 2 to 3 lbs of the size chart above.

For example:

Emmitt is pictured in the orange (Size S) and yellow (size M) sweaters. He is about 20 lbs and both sweaters fit him beautifully.
His friend, Bogart, in the green sweater is approx 25 lbs and fits in the size M.
Moe,the adorable Corgi, is approx 26 lbs and fits perfectly in the size M.



Sweater Vest details:

100% acrylic yarn
Easy on & off design
Vest will not interfere with dogs doing their business. :)

Easy Care Instructions: Machine gentle or hand wash ~ Lay flat to dry

Please feel free to email me with any questions.



Size S
Royal Blue body/Lt Blue bobble/Red collar



Size S

Orange body/Peach bobble/Turquoise collar

Moe Loves his new Sweater vest! (Size M)

... and Emmitt and Bogart are planning lots of fun activities to do outside!

Emmitt has had lots of practice modelling for me lately!

Here he is executing his graceful walking ~

... and turning skills!

We think he is ready for another round of Project Dogway!

What do you think? ;)

xoxoxoxo
m & e

17 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

They are fantastic, I love the different colour and the bobbles are such a nice touch!
Lynne xx

Tara's Art Camp said...

So cute, hope you sell lots!!!!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Those are adorable! We like the bright colors and designs. They look very cozy. We wish you many sales!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Pee-ess: Mommy's crochet is going very well! She thanks you for inspiring her last year.

Linda O'Neill said...

HA!...Project Dogway...love it. These are so great, M...you may have a whole new career in doggie fashion!

agent99 said...

Smashing...MUST HAVE. MUST HAVE!!
Emmitt and Bogart sre fabulous models, you can totally feel their pride in the sweaters!



love
Gen & the Foo

Pugsley and Lola said...

Love the sweaters!!! Any dog would be lucky to have one to wear

Pugs & Kisses
Pugsley & Lola

Kelly said...

Ohhh! I LOVE THEM! They're fabulous Melissa!!

Anonymous said...

They look great!! :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those are really very nice. Too bad we already have more than enough fur to keep us warm. But a great idea for a lot of thinner coated pups.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Laura said...

Aroooo, arooooo! Good for you - absolutely adorable, and if I had a dog, I'd buy one. Getting it on a cat would certify me as totally nuts! Love them, and I crack up whenever I see Moe's adorable face - he is so kissable (and of course, so is Emmitt - goes without saying!).

Leah said...

So cute!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry fashionable!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Leslie Moore said...

That Emmitt is such a dapper fellow!

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I must have one of these! I'm going to a party next month and I think I would look so daper in a sweater vest. I'm going to email you with the color combination I would like to see if you can make it for me.

Emmitt is so ready for Project Dogway! Cousin Moe couldn't be more handsome in his sweater vest. You guys should be professional models!

Stubby xoxo

Unknown said...

oh these are so cute!!! they will be a huge hit Melissa!!! how sweeeeeeeet!!!

hugs
Diana

Joan Princing Art said...

Melissa,

These vests are GREAT! What a wonderful job you did with the designs. I agree, the Bobbles are the perfect touch! Plus, the collar area is nice, too. Looks like you truly perfected the fit - very, very nice! Congratulations! It is always so exciting to create new products!

Joan & Skippy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Dear Emmitt and Melissa
I need one of your vests. I am in love with them.!
Mommy needs to email you.
be looking.
love
tweedles