Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Fabulous finds on Etsy!


Hi everyone!

I love shopping for handmade gifts on Etsy. I find myself browsing for fun and inspiration everyday. :)

I wanted to share some of the things that make me smile...


Arlo the teddy bear from Moon and Stars Studio




A "Mini Workshop" for writers & artists by Wiccadoo.


A fabric tree complete with teddy bear ornaments by ShopMoeMoe.



A pug made from a sardine can by Raw Bone Studio



... and felt blueberry pancakes by BugNik Designs

Do you have favorite artists or items that make you smile? Please share the links so I can see!

xoxoxoxo


Melissa & Emmitt

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my heavens!!! what fun finds...that sardine can is so neat!!! what a clever idea....

Anonymous said...

Those blueberry pancakes are adorable!!! :)

Nevis said...

I love this! But too expensive for me!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_4&listing_id=32697186&ga_search_query=pug&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5577650

Mare said...

HEY! I think i see somebody i know up there! hahaha Thanks Melissa! I am addicted to Etsy too...I love all your finds. That sardine can is amazing, isn't it? What will people think of next???

marianne said...

Great finds. thanks for showing us!
People can make such beautiful things!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yum!

Pankhakes!
And
Bluzzleberries!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yum!

Pankhakes!
And
Bluzzleberries!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Ok the bluebery pancakes are too cute!

Molly the Airedale said...

The felt blueberry pancakes look good enough to eat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Manon said...

I also love the blueberry pancakes... they're my favorites!!

Salinger The Pug said...

Ooohh...Don't show Rosie those pancakes!!! She'll be pooping out felt for a week!

That sardine can is TOO cute!!!

Love,
S-Dog

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Melissa
You always show us the coolest stuff! Mommy and I need more time to look. We have been all stressed out about FREEZING pipes and surviving. We need a little calmness- so we will have to come back to look more
love
tweedles