Monday, December 14, 2009

Craft Night Tonight @ Etsy Labs w/ Wendy Gardner

Wendy Gardner of Scary Stories

Hi everyone!

I want to introduce you to my friend Wendy Gardner, the founder of Scary Stories Inc., and creator of the lovable Pug character, Dig Ivan Dig.

Please check out her website, blog and etsy store!


She is teaching a class tonight on how to make the fabulous teddy bears shown above out of old shirts you have in your closet!
Please join her tonight (5pm ET) online in Etsy's virtual Labs or at Etsy if you are in Brooklyn, New York to learn how to make these wonderful gifts.

Please follow this link to Etsy to get directions to go to the virtal or brick and mortar location. :)

How fun!
Happy Monday everyone!

7 comments:

Manon said...

Sounds like fun!! I wish I could sew... I wish I could sew!! : )

Unknown said...

oh how much fun is that!!! what a wonderful craft project....I wish I coul attend it too!!!

Hugs
Diana

Diane said...

Too cute! Hope you have a great week, Melissa! Kisses to Emmitt!
Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! :)

Nevis said...

What a cute puggie! Are you taking the class, Melissa?

Liss said...

how fun and what a cute puggy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You always have so much fun.!
love
tweedles