Thursday, October 01, 2009

Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Fall 2009

The Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Fall 2009 is now online for your reading pleasure!

Emmitt and I are so excited to share it with you!

It is jam packed with fun news, photos, events, recipes, customer photos and more!

Meet The Pugs!


Get the Fall Recipe ~ Salmon Rice Balls!


and see Emmitt enjoy them all!

Yummy!

If you would like a copy of the Newsletter to be emailed to you every quarter, please just email me anytime or sign up in the green outlined box at the top left corner of the blog. :)

Emmitt and I would also love to feature your pugs and recipes in the upcoming newsletters so please send us pics and recipes anytime you want to!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy October 1st!
xoxoxo
Melissa and Emmitt

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi M&E!
I was so happy to see the newsletter in my inbox this morning! I always love seeing what you're up to!
xoxo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We love reading your newsletters too. Mom has copied that salmon rice balls recipe - we just KNOW we will love them.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Nevis said...

Wonderful issue! I got mine this morning and I always love reading it. :)

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you for your Newsletter,,,,and those photos of E, and Darth Vader, are amaaaaazing!

GAIL said...

How fun to receive my newsletter this morning. Thank you for all the great info. That pic of Chauncy is adorable and Emmitt is just as handsome as ever.

Mia said...

I made the momma go right over and sign up for the newsletter!! What better way to start a day than to see you adn Emmitt in our inbox!!! =)

Lilo

Hank said...

Melissa, honey! Soon as me and mom get done with this blog stuff, she's gonna read the newsletter to me!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh YES on the salmon rice balls!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I love the newsletter. Thanks for putting my pictures in the pug photos section.

Those salmon rice balls look delicious. Emmitt looks like he really enjoyed them. I hope he makes them for the next party.

Stubby xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt
Thank you for sending the wonderful news letter to me.
We love looking at the both of you and all the friends you included.
Thank you for the recipes and all that news updates! We are not done reading it yet- there is sooo much
love
tweedles

Molly the Airedale said...

Salmon rice balls? yummmmmmmmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

marianne said...

OMG, I have been missing so many posts again.......
Trying to catch up, enjoying all your new work and the adventures of Emmitt!
Lovely cakes!