Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Round Cut-Out Porcelain Ornaments!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today's announcement is about the new round ornaments I have just added to Pug Notes!

They are the same beautiful 3", two-sided porcelain ornaments that I introduced last year in a snowflake shape. Now you can collect them in both styles. :)


I love the delicate cut-out design!
Each one comes with a gold string to hang on your tree.
Tomorrow I will show you the last new item that you can enjoy all year long! :)
Emmitt has been a good boy and has not spilled the beans on all of the new items so far. Let's see if he can keep it up for one more day.
xoxoxo
Melissa and Emmitt

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! This confirms you never sleep and that is how you are able to create, sell, blog, play with Emmitt and everything else you do in a 24 hour day. These are adorable!

Sunny said...

That's what I was thinking too...where do you find all this time and are you willing to share some of it with me?! This is an adorable ornament and I'm pretty sure I'll have to get one of these with the black puggie on it for Mr. Cash's Christmas gift this year!

Ruth Welter said...

Melissa, I love love love the table art from the below post, what an awesome idea. These ornaments are perfect and will be wonderful for the upcoming holiday season.

Ruth

Lisa M Griffin said...

These are really cute Melissa. Way to be on the ball for the upcoming season too. Hope all is well. =)

Manon said...

If I knew anyone with a Pug... i'd be buying these!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Sheila! :)

Very cute and one can never have too many cute pug things on the christmas tree.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How do you come up with so many clever and cute ideas - these are so nice.

Woos, the OP Pack

Nevis said...

Can't wait to see what the last new item is!

And if I were there I could get it out of Emmitt (I have bacon!)!!!

Mia said...

Amazing as always!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!!

Jess & Lilo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think Emmitt did tell a few of us but we haven't pawed a thing about them!

Tank woo fur sharing more khreative stuff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jeanne said...

I can't wait to see your new surprise. Love all your new items. Love and hug Emmitt. Jeanne

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Melissa and Emmitt
These are precious! Too sweet!

love
tweedles