Monday, September 14, 2009

Table Art ~ Pugs & Dogs

The newest addition to the Pug Notes' product line is Table Art!

Now you can display your 8 x 10 laminated wood art right out of the box with its attached easel!


You can choose from any of my 120 + pug and dog paintings for your piece.

It is the pefect size for any counter, table or mantle at 8" x 10" x 1/4" thick.

The sides and back are beautifully finished in black.


I am so excited about the new Table Art pieces.

They are a striking yet easy way to bring some color and whimsy into any room without needing to buy a frame. I love finding new affordable ways to bring smiles to people's spaces!

Happy Monday everyone!

I still have more new stuff to show you this week!

14 comments:

Nevis said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!!

Peng Peng said...

Neato! They'd make great party gifts too :)

Manon said...

Melissa! This is so wonderful! Your new products are terrific!!

Mare said...

How adorable!

Diane said...

This is fabulous! You are amazing, Melissa! Hugs to you & Emmitt!
xo Diane

Unknown said...

What an awesome concept!!!

I apologize for the delay in shipping the yarn Melissa. I finally filled the box out and I should be able to mail it out this week. HUGS!

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I love the table art. You are the most creative person I know and all your stuff is awesome!

Stubby xoxo

Liss said...

This is really cool I like it a lot!

artpaw said...

This is so great. You are a product sourcing queen my dear. I bet for every cool new thing you add to your line there are probably a dozen that you pass on for quality reasons. We can tell from the photos of all of your gift items that they are 100% top rate!

Unknown said...

These are SO COOL missy melissy! Will the creativity ever stop? ; ) I suspect your little helper yodeling for his brekkies gives you the energy for all these great ideas. xxxooo

Unknown said...

holy smokes!!! these are so so cool!!! what a great idea Melissa!! how do you find all these great ideas for showcasing your art!!!

Hugs
Diana

Molly the Airedale said...

How cute, Melissa! You always come up with the greatest ideas!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I agree with Maggie and Mitch!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa
Those are the greatest ideas, and we have never knew there was such a thing available. They are really nice. What a brilliant idea!
love
tweedles