Friday, September 25, 2009

Please Join Us ~ Pugs in the Park 2009




We are so excited!

The Colorado Pug Rescue's Pugs in the Park is this Sunday, Sept. 27th from 1-5 pm, at Denver City Park!

Each year there are hundreds of pugs, people, costumes, food, contests and vendors!
Come and join the party and please stop by and say hello! Melanie, Mark, Fred and I will be there in our Pug Notes Booth.


All of the funds raised at the party will help the wonderful foster pugs in the care of the Colorado Pug Rescue.
If you cannot attend, but would like to help the Colorado puggies, the CPR 2010 Calendar has just been released and is packed with wonderful pug photos. Each calendar is only $12 and all proceeds will go right to the pugs in need!


Please click here to get yours today!


I cannot wait to show you pictures from our wonderful day!
We always have so much fun every year!

What are you doing in your part of the world this weekend? Please leave us a comment and let us know. Emmitt and I would love to hear all about it!

13 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Have a lot of fun, enjoy yourselves, and we hope you have a very successful weekend.

Woos, the OP Pack

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Melissa, have a great time this weekend at the Pugs In the Park festival. I wish I could go so I could meet you and little Emmitt.

By the way, your sweater from the below post is so beautiful!!!

Have a great weekend.

Ruth

Lisa M Griffin said...

What a great share Melissa. All your hard work for such a wonderful cause. I was thinking of you yesterday - visited a charming art/craft store in Manchester and the owner has a Puggle! Her name was Ella and she was the cutest little dog on four legs - she made me think of you and Emmitt. =)

Anonymous said...

I hope the weather is gorgeous for you this weekend!
I'm going to a few scrapbooking classes this weekend with my sister :)

dw said...

Wow does that look cool with all those puggie faces staring out! I hope your Pug Notes booth does great and that the day is perfect!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Have fun and hope woo do well!

We are off to Tails on The Trail Saturday!

I khan't wait!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Caitlin said...

I am sooo excited too! I can't wait to experience it for the first time, although Pippin might be a little naughty!

Hank said...

Melissa, honey! Looks like fun. Will Emmitt be mannin' a meatloaf booth?

Mia said...

Hope you have a great weekend. We are helping out at the Petco Rescue Rally in Speedway, IN on Saturday. We'll pray for your weather, if you'll pray for ours =)

Jess & Lilo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa
We just know you had a good time, now we can't wait to hear about it.
This was all for such a good cause!
love
tweedles

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! What a nice event! I wish we lived closer to go.

marianne said...

too bad it is sooooooo far away, I would have loved to come otherwise!
I am jealous of the ones who could!

Hope it was a great success!

Kathy said...

Looks like a totally awesome day! Beautiful! Congratulations!!